Fire Sparano and Fire Henning after this game. Please. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fire Sparano and Fire Henning after this game. Please.

Baddteeth

Diehard
Reaction score
It's past the opinion stage. These guys obviously can't gameplan or call plays during the game. It's pathetic. Seriously, if you still think he is a good coach you're crazy.

I would normally agree, and To Clarify: I am NOT a Henning/Sparano supporer. I think it's time for a new Head Coach and OC, BUT realistically, it just won't happen. We all know it won't this year, we'll need to have a bad season next year for a Head Coaching change to occur. And if i'm wrong, i'll be MORE than happy to eat crow, but Realistically, it just won't happen. We've got one more year of AT LEAST Sparano (given that there IS NFL Football next year...)

It's seriously painful to watch how poorly the team, particularly the offense, in general plays. Without Nolan, we'd be a 4 win team. or less.

Vagrantprodigy.......I thank you. You might be the only person on here who understands that Nolan is the reason we have any wins. As for the other comment: Why can't Sparano be fired? Seriously? What immunity does he have? He allows this pathetic offense to persist. He is the head coach and can veto any decision. He is ultimately to blame for another below average team.

Vagrantprodigy.......I thank you. You might be the only person on here who understands that Nolan is the reason we have any wins. As for the other comment: Why can't Sparano be fired? Seriously? What immunity does he have? He allows this pathetic offense to persist. He is the head coach and can veto any decision. He is ultimately to blame for another below average team.

The problem is that alot of people haven't figured out that Parcells is not god, and I think that's the reason Sparano is still here. Ross doesn't know enough about football to know that Parcells is past his prime, and his whole regime needs replacing. I don't count Nolan as part of the regime, he's an outsider.

Agreed 100%. Nolan is the ONLY reason we have as many wins as we have. Sparano and Henning are the reason we've lost like we have. BUT Like vagrantprodigy said: "Ross doesn't know enough about football to know that Parcells is past his prime, and his whole regime needs replacing." It will Realistically be at least one more year before we see Sparano leaving.

If I am Steven Ross and I am watching my team play this uninspired at the most critical point in the season and the coaching staff are not my hires, do you really think I will keep them around?

Wildcat on the 30 yard line after driving down the field with a chance to win it!!!! Brilliant!!! It doesn't even matter if we win this. These guys have got to go. That is unreal. Wasted down after wasted down.

FIRED!! Holy ****! Worst game management/two minute drill ever. Instead of going for the win we play conservative, run a wildcat play, and lose the game because of terrible COACHING. Sparano really thinks his kicker will hit 50 and 60 yarders consistently? No kicker can do that. He is the stupidest coach in the NFL. Bar none.

Clean house (cept Nolan)...That's all there is to it..This team plays so uninspired in big games it's not even funny.

I would normally agree, and To Clarify: I am NOT a Henning/Sparano supporer. I think it's time for a new Head Coach and OC, BUT realistically, it just won't happen. We all know it won't this year, we'll need to have a bad season next year for a Head Coaching change to occur. And if i'm wrong, i'll be MORE than happy to eat crow, but Realistically, it just won't happen. We've got one more year of AT LEAST Sparano (given that there IS NFL Football next year...)

I disagree. If Stephen Ross is worried about a lockout he should do the smart thing and promote Mike Nolan. That way you have a guy that's familier with these players.

Back
Top Bottom