Fire Sparano! Fire Ireland! Fire Henning! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fire Sparano! Fire Ireland! Fire Henning!

finnns2000

Active Roster
Reaction score
Blow this **** up! Shades of Cam Cameron and John Beck out there. This team has no playmakers, no heart, and no ****ing clue. Ross, get someone in here who knows what they're doing or you're going to become a second thought to Miami fans.

hold on bro...you wanted henne out...look at what we've gotten...a guy on ir after 2 damn snaps who's shoulder has been rebuilt 3 damn times and a qb who i wouldn't let take snaps in a backyard game

but i agree fire them all...and get penny off this damn roster asap

the injury excuse is already building steam. funny, last week Tony was a great HC able to motivate in spite of injuries, now the injuries are an excuse for tonight. how convenient.

im fine with ireland.. get rid of the coaching staff.. they have failed.. get rid of them now before they waste more years

Yep. Sparano is awful.

There are guys like Vick scoring 6 TDs in a game and this ****ty team struggles to score 1 TD game after game. It's ****ing pathetic. 10 points against Baltimore. 0 against Chicago. 15 against Buffalo. 14 against Minnesota. It's ****ing time to cut the fat (coach) and start fresh with a new, modern philosophy.

We need a big time, big name coach with a prooven system. I would take Bill Cowher, Brian Billick, or John Gruden. All 3 are superbowl winners which gives you some hope. I have no hope at this point.

I think one of the issues this franchise has had is that they've selected coaches and GMs that have been too conservative. Wannstedt never drafted for offense, never drafted a QB, had a shot at Reggie Wayne and Anquan Boldin and passes, and countless other failures on offense. Cameron was just an idiot. Saban wasn't here long enough but he went mostly defense as well and traded for 2 QBs, Culpepper and Harrington but never drafted one. Sparano...really Ireland and Parcells have been playing it safe in the draft for 3 years.

I don't care who we get just make sure he's aggressive. Aggressive on defense, aggressive on offense, aggressive in his game plans, aggressive in the draft....aggressive. I want someone who wants to dominate not win by a FG.

We need a big time, big name coach with a prooven system. I would take Bill Cowher, Brian Billick, or John Gruden. All 3 are superbowl winners which gives you some hope. I have no hope at this point.

I'm not onboard with Gruden and I wonder how good Cowher is without LeBeau as his defense coordinator. LeBeau has made Mike Tomlin look pretty darn good...seems to be the common link there.

i'd take Cowher or Billick if either of them showed any interest in coaching the Dolphins...

I'm not onboard with Gruden and I wonder how good Cowher is without LeBeau as his defense coordinator. LeBeau has made Mike Tomlin look pretty darn good...seems to be the common link there.

anyone is better than the guy we have now

Back
Top Bottom