Fire Sparano! Fire Ireland! Fire Henning! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fire Sparano! Fire Ireland! Fire Henning!

Who do you suggest? Firing is the easy part.

Gruden. He took a weak Buccs team to a championship. I think he has that coaching fire back in him and he's young. Just flash some money at him. As for OC, ANYBODY is better than Henning. I'd rather have that ex bills coach moron Mularky calling this offense.

everyone not named wake dansby or vontae should have their lockers cleared out tomorrow

Another waste of a season. Tired of this every year. We always suck sometime hate being a dolphins fan

Blow this **** up! Shades of Cam Cameron and John Beck out there. This team has no playmakers, no heart, and no ****ing clue. Ross, get someone in here who knows what they're doing or you're going to become a second thought to Miami fans.

Fire Thigpen while you are at it. I know our line is beat up, but he cannot put the ball in right place if his life depended on it. I know why KC let him go and he is 3rd string here. I would rather have Sage Rosenfels.

We might go 6-10 at this rate. Pats, NYJ, and Oakland on the road... Buffalo is tough. Cleveland is tough. Detroit is tough... There are no gimmes. This is awful.

Gruden. He took a weak Buccs team to a championship. I think he has that coaching fire back in him and he's young. Just flash some money at him. As for OC, ANYBODY is better than Henning. I'd rather have that ex bills coach moron Mularky calling this offense.

lol I wouldnt go that far. Thats like saying you would love to have Cam back.

Back
Top Bottom