Fire Sparano! Fire Ireland! Fire Henning! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fire Sparano! Fire Ireland! Fire Henning!

Get rid of everyone in the FO and move up and draft a QB i dont know if ill watch another game this year

We might go 6-10 at this rate. Pats, NYJ, and Oakland on the road... Buffalo is tough. Cleveland is tough. Detroit is tough... There are no gimmes. This is awful.

Im usually 100% against losing to get a higher draft pick but at this point I don't know that it would be all that bad. We need to consider using a high draft pick on someone like luck, locker or mallet

Im usually 100% against losing to get a higher draft pick but at this point I don't know that it would be all that bad. We need to consider using a high draft pick on someone like luck, locker or mallet

Fully agreed. I think it's time.

Ross, get on it!

lol I wouldnt go that far. Thats like saying you would love to have Cam back.

Mike Mularkey seems to be doing quite for himself now that he has Matt Ryan pulling the trigger for him in Atlanta...

Same for Cam Cameron in Baltimore... they both have quarterbacks... Cam was brilliant when he had a QB in San Diego before he ever came here, which is how he got a shot at a head coaching job in the first place...

Mularkey suffered from the same thing in Miami that this offense is suffering from now... lack of a legitimate quarterback, and lack of competence from the front office down is WHY they don't have one..

i'm down with losing out...why not??? we're going no where...but please get rid of this joke hc and oc and gm if he won't draft playmakers with high picks

this season is OVER...OVER...OVER

Blow this **** up! Shades of Cam Cameron and John Beck out there. This team has no playmakers, no heart, and no ****ing clue. Ross, get someone in here who knows what they're doing or you're going to become a second thought to Miami fans.

cool story, bro

I have been a staunch sparano supporter however
in sports I believe you must show progress year to year

we are experiencing a regression & the injury bug won't work
in this case because it started after the decission to bench
henne

tony you said it best "they eat the weak & praise the strong"

Tony my friend you will soon be consumed by mr Ross

Back
Top Bottom