First day of chemo for my wife | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

First day of chemo for my wife

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
she needs chemo after all and today is her first. It’ll be once a week for 12 weeks and they run about 3 hours each. After the 12 weeks then it’ll be once every 3 weeks and those should be about 30 minutes each. Please keep Shannon in your thoughts and prayers. She’s a Dolphins fan too!!

Ozzy rules!!

she needs chemo after all and today is her first. It’ll be once a week for 12 weeks and they run about 3 hours each. After the 12 weeks then it’ll be once every 3 weeks and those should be about 30 minutes each. Please keep Shannon in your thoughts and prayers. She’s a Dolphins fan too!!

Ozzy rules!!

Wishing her the absolute best Danny, please keep us updated. My thoughts are with you both

Chemo is a horrible to have to watch someone go through, but it really can help a great deal

Stay positive. Just like with anything else, chemo effects people differently. You will be needed if it gets bad.

You are doing a great job supporting her during this difficult time. Hope everything goes well and your lives are back to normal in no time!

prayers for you and your family danny. My dad went thru chemo and cancer and has been clear for 5 years, Mom was diagnosed with cancer middle of last month and we lost her last Wednesday at my house. moms was pancreatic tho so they just offered her the choice of chemo and be sick til the end, or feel good til the end and have it come sooner.

just realized I wasted my 1000th post on depressing stuff. :thumbsdown:frown

My thoughts and prayers are with you my friend.
My wife had a serious battle with colon cancer several years back, I feel the pain that you and your family are going through.I wish you all the luck in the world battling this demon.

My dad had oesophageal cancer last year and had to go through chemo every week along with radiotherapy. Eventually pulled through and is now a lot better. Wishing your wife just as speedy a recovery mate. Stay positive.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and her.

My son had Leukemia and I watched how hard chemo was on him, but I also got see him mark his name as a cancer survivor because of it. It's tough but hang in there. My prayers will be with you and your wife.

Back
Top Bottom