First day of chemo for my wife | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

First day of chemo for my wife

I will be praying for you both. My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer in the late 90's. They told us that she had about 6 months to live. But God had other plans. She made it through chemo and radiation treatments, and is cancer free to this day!

I pray that God will give you both strength as you face this battle.

My thoughts and prayers are with the both of you, as you go through this. You have each other and that’s what matters most.

You guys are in my prayers, Danny. Shannon is going to kick this thing's butt once and for all.

My thoughts and prayers are with Shannon and your family during this difficult time.

Best wishes to you and your wife Shannon. I know it's tough times but things will look brighter. Thoughts and prayers heading your way.

Best wishes brother, stay strong and keep the morale up. She can do this! Hope is the only emotion stronger than fear.

she needs chemo after all and today is her first. It’ll be once a week for 12 weeks and they run about 3 hours each. After the 12 weeks then it’ll be once every 3 weeks and those should be about 30 minutes each. Please keep Shannon in your thoughts and prayers. She’s a Dolphins fan too!!

Ozzy rules!!
Brother prayers, thoughts and best wishes to you and Shannon. John

I hope everything goes well for your family. I just loss my mom to breast cancer so I know it can be a roller coaster.

You and your wife are in my prayers Danny. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery!

Back
Top Bottom