First dolphin game sept 7 jets vs dolphin help buying tickets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

First dolphin game sept 7 jets vs dolphin help buying tickets

morrism35

Rookie
Reaction score
Bout to blow the family budget lol. Want to take my family on my dream family dream vacation to see the phins in Miami. Want to go to the first home game. Were driving from Delaware which is about a 17 hr drive. We want to spend between $100 and $150 apiece. What areas should I be searching for as regards to decent seats. Want to be able to at least recognize players. And not have the player to look like little ants. Haven't been to a professional sporting event since the 76ers in the old spectrum in 1994 nose bleed seats could barely see the ball go in the basket. Want to go to Shulas steak house while down there. Wife and I want to go clubbin in South Beach., were do most dolphin players party at. Were are good places for the family during the day time. Any info for our stay in south florida would be appreciated.

Bout to blow the family budget lol. Want to take my family on my dream family dream vacation to see the phins in Miami. Want to go to the first home game. Were driving from Delaware which is about a 17 hr drive. We want to spend between $100 and $150 apiece. What areas should I be searching for as regards to decent seats. Want to be able to at least recognize players. And not have the player to look like little ants. Haven't been to a professional sporting event since the 76ers in the old spectrum in 1994 nose bleed seats could barely see the ball go in the basket. Want to go to Shulas steak house while down there. Wife and I want to go clubbin in South Beach., were do most dolphin players party at. Were are good places for the family during the day time. Any info for our stay in south florida would be appreciated.
All I got to say is you will need lots of $,anyway have fun.

You don't have to pend a fortune. However, being that it's opening day w/ the Jets in town the tix increase in demand. But the best value, by far, is upper deck between the 40's (I believe 441-443, or 411-414). Great views of entire field. Prices are reasonable also.
As for partying on Saturday night, then YES, you'll spend a bunch if you go to a nice place. But hey, you're on vacation so $$$ shouldn't be much of an issue. But heck, as much as I like to party, I'd be in early Sat. night to be fresh and ready to go tailgating at 9am in the morning!

Back
Top Bottom