First Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

First Game

TraderJoe

FinHeaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I am planning to take my son down from NJ to his first home Dolphin game for his 13th birthday. The date I can make work is 10/8 vs the Titans flying in on the Saturday, probably Ft Lauderdale, and out on the Sunday night.

Can you give me ideas on where to stay, eat (steakhouse), the best seats, place to buy game tickets and any other thoughts you may have?

Thanks

We have good luck with Trivago for hotel/motel prices. I tend to favor stub hub and ticket zoom for game tickets.

Have a great time. We haven't been to Miami for a few years, but normally see local games, Cincinnati, Nashville, and Indy vs the Dolphins.

I am planning to take my son down from NJ to his first home Dolphin game for his 13th birthday. The date I can make work is 10/8 vs the Titans flying in on the Saturday, probably Ft Lauderdale, and out on the Sunday night.

Can you give me ideas on where to stay, eat (steakhouse), the best seats, place to buy game tickets and any other thoughts you may have?

Thanks
I'm. A season ticket holder with seats in section 131 and have two tickets available for that game currently. Please message me if you are interested,

Back
Top Bottom