First OTA open to the media - twitter updates | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

First OTA open to the media - twitter updates

uk_dolfan

Proud Tua Cultist
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
We should kick off with the most important Dolphins update that you will hear all offseason:

Barry Jackson‏Verified account @flasportsbuzz 2m2 minutes ago
Tannehill wearing brace on knee but MOVING AROUND LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING. Carry on.

Twitter button isnt live yet but you can see a video of him working here:

Dave Hyde‏ @davehydesports 2m2 minutes ago
He moves. He throws. He's in a brace. Tannnehill looks just as advertised.
https://twitter.com/davehydesports/status/867759989380726786

Keep in mind that info from some reporters is more trustworthy than other opinions

Last edited:
Adam Beasley‏Verified account @AdamHBeasley 41s42 seconds ago
Charles Harris doesn't carry himself like a rookie. Can already see why the Dolphins liked him.

Adam Beasley‏Verified account @AdamHBeasley 52s53 seconds ago
Vincent Taylor

DAro1aWXcAE92gl.jpg

Meh I might aswell bite the bullet and follow the SS guys for camp. - use info from the SS at your own risk

mar Kelly‏Verified account @OmarKelly 3m3 minutes ago
TJ McDonald is a very impressive looking safety. Size and fluid.

Omar Kelly‏Verified account @OmarKelly 28s29 seconds ago
William Hayes isn't practicing today. Neither is Koa Misi, but both have been here the previous two workouts.
Omar Kelly‏Verified account @OmarKelly 2m2 minutes ago
Don't count out Lafayette Pitts for that nickel job. He moves! Fast! Fluid!

Just saw a video on twitter of Grant dropping a pass in drills. Can't see him making the team if his inability to hold on to the ball continue.

Just saw a video on twitter of Grant dropping a pass in drills. Can't see him making the team if his inability to hold on to the ball continue.

He might have more luck if he had a go at catching the ball with his feet

2 thing I noticed so far:

Tannehill's feet looks even better. Not joking. He moves fine with the brace. The first thing Gase did with him last year was work on his heavy feet, which led to better pocket presence last year, he probably focused on it even more when rehabbing that knee, could be a great thing.

DeVante beat jitterbug Jakeem Grant through a drill where they weave through dummies and make an out cut.... Jakeem even got the jump. For DVP's size that was impressive, he clearly is practicing harder as they have been saying... (DVP did kind of push through the last dummy, but Jakeem should destroy him in this drill theoretically) He's def going hard. Great to see.

2 thing I noticed so far:

Tannehill's feet looks even better. Not joking. He moves fine with the brace. The first thing Gase did with him last year was work on his heavy feet, which led to better pocket presence last year, he probably focused on it even more when rehabbing that knee, could be a great thing.

DeVante beat jitterbug Jakeem Grant through a drill where they weave through dummies and make an out cut.... Jakeem even got the jump. For DVP's size that was impressive, he clearly is practicing harder as they have been saying... (DVP did kind of push through the last dummy, but Jakeem should destroy him in this drill theoretically) He's def going hard. Great to see.

Whilst I am not exactly a Grant believer, I wouldn't overthink an individual OTA rep

Back
Top Bottom