First post- I'll make it a good one! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

First post- I'll make it a good one!

Reaction score
I love this site.

For those of you that have an ipod you may know this already, but itunes is free to download (whether you ave a ipod or not).

The new versionhas an option called podcasts where you get free radio programs. The herald has a Miami Dolphins show that will update after every sync. It is great, an hour of analysis and dolphin talk - for free.

I highly recommend it.

In addition, I bought single game tixs for the jills game in Buff, they are still available (I saw that someone was looking for these)

Welcome. Thanx for the info abou the podcast on Itunes. I knew they were doing them now just didn't know they had 1 about the Fins.

rickjamesbiatch said:
I love this site.

For those of you that have an ipod you may know this already, but itunes is free to download (whether you ave a ipod or not).

The new versionhas an option called podcasts where you get free radio programs. The herald has a Miami Dolphins show that will update after every sync. It is great, an hour of analysis and dolphin talk - for free.

I highly recommend it.

In addition, I bought single game tixs for the jills game in Buff, they are still available (I saw that someone was looking for these)

Hey that is a good post! this link may help.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/special_packages/ontherun/

Wagon Circler said:
Hi, I'm a bills fan. Welcome.

I'm sorry to say that you have hitched your wagon to the wrong team sir (=) bwahaha), however your signature is by far one of the best i've ever seen. It's all there in black and white..clear as crystal. You stole fizzy lifting drinks....etcc etcc. Takes me back. Even though i saw it 10 years after it came out...minor details.

Welcome to Fin Heaven. Please wipe your feet on the rug and join us for an "Aqua and Orange" martini. :)

rickjamesbiatch said:
I love this site.

I highly recommend it.

HOW MANY AND HOW MUCH...??

Back
Top Bottom