First round Lb? Does it make sense for Miami | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

First round Lb? Does it make sense for Miami

Remember this is Watson's 2nd ACL tear in 3 years. Houston should also be looking for a QB to back up Watson.
Didn’t know that. He looks like the real thing and the browns whiffed again because the deshone they took looks clueless out there.

What couldn't Miami do all season? They couldn't cover anybody's tight end. Some tights who were average at best had their season best game against us. Roquan Smith can cover, better than Alonso. Hes the best coverage linebacker to come out in a while. As much as we need a better offensive line, I take Smith if he's available and juggle the linebackers as needed. We also need an o-lineman and at least one really good tight end.
I couldn't disagree more. Smith is a good player, but coverage isn't his strong suit. That's why I'd avoid him.

Edmunds is that guy. Kid has wheels. He's the only lber I'd take at 11.

You can change a team's outlook in ONE offseason. Look at 2016 vs 2017 Saints Vikes Eagles Rams Jags.
2017 Miami will have 7-9 Different & Improved Starters- HUGE turnover.

RT17 vs Cutler
Drake - Ajayi
Davis - Bushrod
Raekwon- Alonso
TJ - Allen
NEW LG (Propose Draft Rd2 or RD3) -Steen
Tank vs Maxwell
New Center (Propose Jansen) vs Pouncey
TE RD 2 - Thomas

RD1 Derwin James or Edmunds or CB should see significant snaps.
RD2 /RD 3/FA - improve TE & LG
I'm expecting 10 Wins.

Well, what I saw of Watson opened my eyes. Dynamic and their O scored over 30 a game. Without him they were lame. LT changed the Giants and reinvented the LB position. We need to stumble onto a player like that.

I just can’t believe you used in the same sentence a legendary, all time great who truly changed the game to someone who played half a season. I honestly thought you where trying to be sarcastic.

Would have to say no at the moment. We have a bunch of young guys in Hewitt, Allen, and Anthony who have some potential. Add in a healthy Raekwon and its a decent group. LB Fred Warner from BYU in the 3rd is ideal.

What the team needs right now is a player whose going to change the way teams plan against us. I don't think Roquan Smith or Tremaine Edmunds are those guys. Unfortunately Luke Kuechly's and Lavonte David's don't come around often.

LB better be our 1st pick. Kiko is only a starter in Miami. Only our dumb coaches think he can ball. Dude is awful and Philly scam us on that deal. Please cut him and get a LB.

There are a handful of other teams Kiko would be the starter on. You extremely overrate the linebacking corps of plenty of teams.

Yep but only if the talent is there

I just can’t believe you used in the same sentence a legendary, all time great who truly changed the game to someone who played half a season. I honestly thought you where trying to be sarcastic.
How about Aaron Rogers or Ray Lewis or someone proven? Watson - yeah, probably too soon.

Yes, he tore his left ACL in 2014 when he was playing for Clemson.

Why am I the only one not enamored with Edmunds?

I watched his cut up from the Okay State game and I saw traits similar to Kiko, except Edmunds looks way bigger.

I'm sure I need to watch more film but just looking at that singular game.... ugh.

Miami can't get it right in the first round. So many bad picks so history does not bode well for them. They absolutely have to get it right this year.

There are so many weaknesses on this roster that they don't even have to lock in on LB. just get an immediate impact starter. Wherever it is.

I'm hoping for QB.

Back
Top Bottom