First time poster | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

First time poster

Phin fan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am a first time poster. I live in Winnipeg, Canada. We have a CFL team up here called the winnipeg Blue Bombers.

I have been a Dolphins fan since I was born. I look forward to chatting with everyone on the forums.

Any news on the 2006 schedule? Last year in Winnipeg, they didn't show even one dolphins game, that better change this season :)

:welcome: to :fh:

no offense but i have a feeling this thread will not last long here so i will probably be one of the only ones to welcome you here, but if it is moved you can find it in the introduce yourself forums to see who responds......well anyways welcome and i hope you enjoy!!!:)

:fal:

They didn't televise a game here either!:cry: Thank the lord for sattelite TV!;) Oh and by the way......:welcome: :dolphins:

Welcome aboard. The NFL will release the schedule in (roughly) April, but the teams are already set.
Home games vs.
Jacksonville, Tennessee, Green Bay, Minnesota, Kansas City, Buffalo, New England, and @#$#@ Jets

Away games
Houston, Indianapolis, Chicago, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, New England, and the #@%$# Jets

Jump on the bandwagon now to the Super Bowl!

Welcome. You will find the best and latest news pertaining to the mighty mighty Dolphins right cheeer. no doubt. and welcome, once again.

I see someone already filled you in on the games to be played. The actual dates of who we play when won't come out for a while yet. Welcome to the boards. I went to college in Canada (BC) and have some friends from Winnipeg. I almost got to see the bombers play against the BC Lions, but things didn't work out. Glad to have a Dolphins fan from the great white north!!

Phin fan said:
Hi everyone. I am a first time poster. I live in Winnipeg, Canada. We have a CFL team up here called the winnipeg Blue Bombers.

I have been a Dolphins fan since I was born. I look forward to chatting with everyone on the forums.

Any news on the 2006 schedule? Last year in Winnipeg, they didn't show even one dolphins game, that better change this season :)

:welcome:

Now go fetch me a beer you newb.

J/K. :D

Back
Top Bottom