First Timer to the Buffalo Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

First Timer to the Buffalo Game

gregp65

Central Illinois
Reaction score
Been a life long Dolphin fan from Central Illinois and going to my first Dolphin game in Miami Nov. 13 against Buffalo. Staying in Doral (taking a class for work) and coming from there. Have purchased a parking pass already. Anything I should know or any comments to make sure I don't miss something before or after the game?

Get there early and if you don't like traffic...stay late.

Been a life long Dolphin fan from Central Illinois and going to my first Dolphin game in Miami Nov. 13 against Buffalo. Staying in Doral (taking a class for work) and coming from there. Have purchased a parking pass already. Anything I should know or any comments to make sure I don't miss something before or after the game?

You be hitting rush hour traffic. Give yourself a lot of time. I haven't watched the tape yet so I don't know what the attendance was yesterday but if the Dolphins survive Detroit that Thursday Night game will be packed and rocking. You definitely want to be parked at least a couple hours before the game and suck everything in. This game could be as exciting before the game like the 80s/90s Buffalo/Miami games.
If you need any info how to get there the quickest way let me know.

Back
Top Bottom