Fisher flys back to SD, will make final decision around family | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fisher flys back to SD, will make final decision around family

phinatic1399

Diehard Phinatic!
Reaction score
SoftliSTL Tony Softli

Coach Fisher's Decision on Rams and Dolphins will come while around family.

[URL="http://twitter.com/SoftliSTL"]SoftliSTL [/URL]As I mentioned earlier Coach Fisher took a SW flight west, one stop in KC and final distination was San Deigo,CA

So I guess it's technically not over yet, Peter King said Ross will contact Fishers agent early Monday morning and make a huge financial offer, so we will see what happens.

Unless he offers him an insane amount of money, he will be the Rams coach.
He spent close to a week with the Rams, and only three hours with Ross, Peeterson, and Ireland.
Not much time to make an impression.
He has met with the Rams QB, and staff.
Ross is a desparate fool.

ross shouldn't have to buy fisher...if he wants to come here from the heart cool but if his heart ain't in it let him go elsewhere.

Is it just me or would it be nice to hear St.Louis and Miami both announce the selection of a different HC and leave Fisher hanging.

Don't get me wrong, I like the guy but I hate this drama garbage that's being created.

Unless he offers him an insane amount of money, he will be the Rams coach.
He spent close to a week with the Rams, and only three hours with Ross, Peeterson, and Ireland.
Not much time to make an impression.
He has met with the Rams QB, and staff.
Ross is a desparate fool.
I don't understand the flack you and others want to give ross over this. he saw his man, he took a shot and if he gets him good if he doesn't it won't be for a lack of trying and determination.

If Fisher only comes to Miami because his wallet will be fatter then we sure as hell don't need him. Ross is such a fricken asshat.

If Fisher only comes to Miami because his wallet will be fatter then we sure as hell don't need him. Ross is such a fricken asshat.

its so true. make a guy an offer, dont friggen try to use your wallet all the time.

no reason why jeff friggen fisher should be getting any "MONSTER" contract.

Surrounded by his money, I mean family.

Fisher would give our team legitimacy, but Philbin, Zimmer, or Chud might be better fits overall. I am completely apathetic to this decision.

and if we lose fisher because ross wasn't willing to pay for him would you call ross a cheap asshat? what about the coaching hunt has made ross an asshat?

its so true. make a guy an offer, dont friggen try to use your wallet all the time.

no reason why jeff friggen fisher should be getting any "MONSTER" contract.
I call bull****. if you want someone you go out there and you get them. if it takes money to swing the choice, why wouldn't you?

we could have a better coach with more upside who truely wants the job for less money, than this guy who will steal the money and be gone in 3-4 years, hated by teh fans in 2.

Back
Top Bottom