FIU-UM Fight | 8 Canes Suspended | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FIU-UM Fight | 8 Canes Suspended

I thought it was funny and what was the sign that some of the U players were throwing up

They need to get rid of Coker ASAP this wouldn't have happened a few years ago.

DonShula84 said:
Really showed how much class UM has. First the UL stomp at mid field now this

stuff it Don... I'll bet you didn't even watch it... efn hiding irish lover

who cares? miami has no class regardless. at least in the 80s when they had no class they were GOOD.

23Ronnie23 said:
if you look at it, an FIU player was the one that started
I know a FIU player started it but it turned into a brawl involving all the players on both teams and it should have never escalated to that.

Actually, a "Tha U" player pointed at the FIU bench after scoring a touchdown. He got flagged for 15 yards and the brawl happened after the extra point.

Tha U could get away with a**hole moves like this and the Louisville stomp in the 1980s when they had the teams to back up the swagger. This one doesn't. They need to cut this nonsense out and focus on remembering how to play the actual game.

One of Coker's selling points was how he ran a "clean" program, regardless of how much we sucked.
So much for that.

DolfanDaveInATX said:
Actually, a "Tha U" player pointed at the FIU bench after scoring a touchdown. He got flagged for 15 yards and the brawl happened after the extra point.

Tha U could get away with a**hole moves like this and the Louisville stomp in the 1980s when they had the teams to back up the swagger. This one doesn't. They need to cut this nonsense out and focus on remembering how to play the actual game.
i dont care if he pointed at the stands, not enough to make him go zidane on UM

This was 100% the fault of the FIU players. Granted, the UM players went into it whole-hog once the FIU guys started it, but the FIU players were the ones who put the KICKER on the ground and started stomping and kicking him...after that, they got the response they deserved.
I very much dislike Coker, but he has run a clean program and anyone that says different doesn't know crap about the subject.

Back
Top Bottom