Five Weeks from Today - Miami plays Dallas in the HOF game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Five Weeks from Today - Miami plays Dallas in the HOF game

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
Five more weeks to go until we can see our Phins again!!!!! :up:

The game will be played in brian hartlines high school stadium... Its a small world.

Last edited by a moderator:
i love the fins to death, but the hall of fame game is so god damn boring.

it will be great to turn in and just see the fins playing, but after 2 series, i applaud anyone who will be able to sit through that game.

nonetheless, the fact that its so close just means the nfl season is right around the corner.

But the good news is we will be practicing before Aug 4 and get some daily update in 2-3 weeks.

I think this game will be important to the Fins, and the PhilFins will be in it to win it.
Wow, 5 more weeks. Reading that just shot up my adrenaline...!
Looking forward to it!

i normallt find preseason games boring, but I also dont remember when we had enough depth to see interesting battles in these preseason games. For example I want to see all tight ends perform, from Keller to Egnew. And the great thing is we have a backup QB who allows the backups to get a fair shot.

Most people don't think this is an important game. However, with all the changes this offseason, this game will be extremely important for getting everyone on the same page before the regular season open.

Back
Top Bottom