Flaaco slid late | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flaaco slid late

Yea that was a hard play for Kiko to let up. He looked like he was running for the first and all of the sudden slid short of it

hope its just a fine, but I'm sure he will be suspended

He will still get fined to prove a point along with Suh and hopefully that olineman on the Ravens who was attempting to stomp his head in. The refs kindly overlooked that part

Why
Kiko won't be available next game. Book it.
Why? Because the QB was going for the 1st down, slid late and the defender had minimal time to react and didn't go in with the helmet. Really? Lets stick cotton wool, bubble wrap or "keep off" signs on these QBs. Ok to protect QBs but when it's a close call and subjective I don't expect a ban.

He will still get fined to prove a point along with Suh and hopefully that olineman on the Ravens who was attempting to stomp his head in. The refs kindly overlooked that part
I luuuurve Suh. He did what any team mate would do. Its football. Not suprised that hit on Alonso went unpunished as the officials bottled it.

He will be fined. And in the grand scheme of things, didn't matter.

He would have been better off not sliding. If he dove or just went down not sliding he would have been fine.

There have been so many QB head injuries because of them sliding late and getting destroyed. I dont know if I would slide after seeing so many of them. Just kind of fall down.

Back
Top Bottom