Flaaco slid late | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flaaco slid late

When Flacco started his slide, Alonso was still on his feet. He then proceeded to launch himself at flacco when he knew the slide started. It was a dirty late hit. Period.

Try to convince yourself otherwise, but it won't make it so.
mGF3NDt.jpg

mGF3NDt

Last edited:
I also think it’s BS none of their team got flagged after it was over too, how many times was Kiko shoved before he got piled up on? Man the ravens are really starting to be a team I highly dislike

When Flacco started his slide, Alonso was still on his feet. He then proceeded to launch himself at flacco when he knew the slide started. It was a dirty late hit. Period.

mGF3NDt.jpg

mGF3NDt

Still could have been a bang bang type play- easisr to see when you slow motion it like that but...

The problem I see where he might get fined etc is it appeared if I recall correctly he kinda elbowed him near the end there close to the head.

He didn’t elbow Flacco any more than that lineman did that came in and turned his head on the ground sideways

Funny thing is the flag actually came out after that lineman pile drove Kiko and sat on top of him

I wish suh had kicked that Ginger’s ass.

At least we would have got some entertainment out of it

I also think it’s BS none of their team got flagged after it was over too, how many times was Kiko shoved before he got piled up on? Man the ravens are really starting to be a team I highly dislike
I hate them too but they always put us in our place and let us know who we really are, which is the equivalent of trash. All this physical football talk and we get blanked by a skill-less garbage team that plays us physically.

Two bad defenses have shut this team out already. It's embarrassing.

Definitely slid late and to not call a personal foul on the baltimore lineman who jumped on top of Kiko to offset was garbage

But I saw the refs eat their whistle for Miami all game long. Not that it mattered much in the end
Tankersley should have been flagged on at least one occasion I saw.

mGF3NDt.jpg

mGF3NDt

A still photograph? Really? Look at it in regular speed. The brain cannot even comprehend that fast much less is a player able to change his motion in less than a second.

It was a foul but was not intentional.

Last edited:
Definitely slid late and to not call a personal foul on the baltimore lineman who jumped on top of Kiko to offset was garbage

But I saw the refs eat their whistle for Miami all game long. Not that it mattered much in the end
Could not agree more on the eating of the whistle...

I have never seen so much downfield contact throughout the duration of a game and not one PI or Holding called...

Every Baltimore defender played our WR's body instead of the ball...

Like you said when we resigned Bushrod that it would be a "Pillow Fight" in the running game...

I'm starting to think our entire squad is a "Pillow Fight" anywhere physicality is called for...

When guys slide at the last minute it often ends up worse than just playing real football and taking a standard tackle. We've seen it many times where a defender basically has no place to go because the QB slides as he's already about to tackle him. Sliding is good idea until you've got a guy coming right at you with no chance of letting up, sure let's get our head down right at the level of the tacklers head and hope for the best....this is something i think needs to be addressed

Kiko won't be available next game. Book it.
If Kiko is suspended, I hope he comes out next Sunday night in full uniform, Bryan Cox double birds extended to the *****-ass league office, and says **** YOU I'M PLAYING ANYWAY. WHATCHU GONNA DO ABOUT IT?

He was trying to gain tbe sticks slid very late.

It’s a foul but it’s not intentional although there’s no doubt Kiko wanted to put contact on him.

Plays similar to the one vs the 9ers last year with kaep that finished the game. Very similar from kikos stand point

I was ready for a good old fashioned Donny brook yesterday.

One of those brawls in the older movies where you meet in the yard and circle each other and just scrap.

Back
Top Bottom