Florida st. vs. Penn st.

You Got That Right
Canes Suck
Jets Suck
Uf Sucks
Go Noles
And Roll Tide Roll
And Go Jags

somebody in another site said he hoped and prayed Jimmy came back. He didn't even enter into my thoughts until then. I vote for Butch, he took a complete mess and made it so good the year after he left his boys were so good they are compared with the best ever. Sadly I think the U will be sucking hind teat next year.

You know something annoying I've noticed over the years? FSU plays their damn fight song after EVERY SINGLE FREAKIN PLAY! I'm serious, it doesn't even matter what happened on the play, they just played it after an 8 yard scramble by Robinson. It's ridiculous, I wouldn't be surprised if they played it right after Weatherford gets picked off, which WILL happen sometime today.

cnc66 said:
somebody in another site said he hoped and prayed Jimmy came back. He didn't even enter into my thoughts until then. I vote for Butch, he took a complete mess and made it so good the year after he left his boys were so good they are compared with the best ever. Sadly I think the U will be sucking hind teat next year.

I'd be on the phone to Butch right now saying, "Hey, the program is yours after next season if you want it."

RJ72786 said:
You Got That Right
Canes Suck
Jets Suck
Uf Sucks
Go Noles
And Roll Tide Roll
And Go Jags
Gators Suck? Can some one get the score of the thanksgiving game for me? Oh thats right...its in my sig

Say It

F L O R I D A State

Florida State
Florida State

Cuban Dave 9 said:
Gators Suck? Can some one get the score of the thanksgiving game for me? Oh thats right...its in my sig
i think FSU didn't care because they knew that no matter what, they were going to a much better game than the gators

actually it's 13-7. everytime i put up the 7 points in one of these updates before the XP, the XP is missed. funny

Back
Top Bottom