Florida st. vs. Penn st. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Florida st. vs. Penn st.

No it wasnt, and keep an eye on Greg Carr number 89 he is a freshmen this year. This guy is 6-6 203 lbs and runs a 4.5 40. He has a shot to turn into something special. FSU is very young this year, and will be better next year. Another player to watch is number 22 Pat Watkins he plays FS at 6'4 205 lbs, hes a senior and should come off the board around the 3rd round.

Penn State!!

Who wants to bet FSU loses this game by one point:lol:

Finally some excitement to this game. The first 12 minutes of the second half was like watching a couple of wounded dogs fighting.

Caps said:
Finally some excitement to this game. The first 12 minutes of the second half was like watching a couple of wounded dogs fighting.
FSU's defense is just pinning thier ears back and wailing on PSU.

Caps said:

You sure wounded dogs fighting is not entertaining!:goof:

Nicky Napoleon said:
Maybe but not nearly as entertaining as Bum Fights!

Yes those movies are great! Have you seen part 3 though they show a guy smoking crack in it. I think that is a little unecessary but funny as hell the way the guy begs!

wazzy said:
Yes those movies are great! Have you seen part 3 though they show a guy smoking crack in it. I think that is a little unecessary but funny as hell the way the guy begs!
fascinating

FSU is going to be ranked right up there in the preseaso polls. so will florida. miami? nowhere to be seen

wazzy said:

No havent seen that one.....Used to listen to a radio station out of Jax (Lex and Terry)that would go out and play a game with bums called who wants to win 10 bucks... :lol:

kastofsna120 said:
fascinating

FSU is going to be ranked right up there in the preseaso polls. so will florida. miami? nowhere to be seen

Have you seen UF's recruiting class..... :eek:

Back
Top Bottom