Florida st. vs. Penn st. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Florida st. vs. Penn st.

Nicky Napoleon said:
I heard they landed 7 of the top 12 WR's in the country.

They're going to be having plenty of decommits if that is the case.

lol, 7 of the top 12? impossible. regardless, they got a helluva class and the team looks good for next year

Penn St. forces a safety.

Unsportsmanlike on FSU, PSU should have great field position on this drive.

Crap, it looks like Posluszney might have have seriously hurt his knee. I hope he's alright.

kastofsna120 said:
lol, 7 of the top 12? impossible. regardless, they got a helluva class and the team looks good for next year

Actually they have 4 commits from the top 12, and they are on the lists for 2 more. They have 27 commitments right now.

Nicky Napoleon said:
Actually they have 4 commits from the top 12, and they are on the lists for 2 more. They have 27 commitments right now.

Correct, but they do not have 7 of the top 12 WRs like you said earlier. Its a great group though.

Nicky Napoleon said:

No way in hell do they get 6 of the top 12 WR's. Half of them would never see the field. They'll be lucky if they can keep all 4 they have currently commited.

Caps said:
No way in hell do they get 6 of the top 12 WR's. Half of them would never see the field. They'll be lucky if they can keep all 4 they have currently commited.

Rivals.com has them with 4 commits, and if you pull the lists of the undecided they are on the lists for 2 more. I just figured out what I heard was they have a shot at 7 of the top 12 players in the country.

PSU just caught FSU switching units, hilarious.

As soon as they mentioned he was a freshman kicker, I knew he would miss it. Son of a *****.

Back
Top Bottom