****Florida State Seminoles Football**** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Florida State Seminoles Football****

So a couple of hours after Bush Jr announced the No.es offered Chase Allen, TE out of Missouri that Michigan offered just a coup,e days prior. Now I'm not one to think Jimbo is trying to get back at Harbaugh but the timing is pretty suspicious :lol:

So a couple of hours after Bush Jr announced the No.es offered Chase Allen, TE out of Missouri that Michigan offered just a coup,e days prior. Now I'm not one to think Jimbo is trying to get back at Harbaugh but the timing is pretty suspicious :lol:

They also tried to make a late push for Walker, but rumors are Bush Sr preferred Jr going to Michigan... of course rumors are Sr MAY be getting a job in Ann Arbor soon.

They also tried to make a late push for Walker, but rumors are Bush Sr preferred Jr going to Michigan... of course rumors are Sr MAY be getting a job in Ann Arbor soon.
Ah, the joys of college recruiting!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

That kind of stuff happens quite a bit....

Yep, the boosters and such make all manner of crap happen to get a recruit to commit.

You will see it with high school coaches...a prized recruit is signed and their high school coach is hired for that university's staff...I honestly don't have a problem with it mainly because it gives these coaches a chance to move to the next level.

You will see it with high school coaches...a prized recruit is signed and their high school coach is hired for that university's staff...I honestly don't have a problem with it mainly because it gives these coaches a chance to move to the next level.
A lot of parents get new houses, vehicles, and other stuff at amazing discounts when their kids sign. There are also huge promotions or new jobs with massive raises for parents. Kind of amazing how that happens.

I read that a while back and was shocked how intricate all of the channels were to funnel money back to the recruits. It's like the damn mafia and every major school does this crap though very few ever get caught. It kind of disgusts and intrigues me all at the same time.

Well we hired CHris Patridge before the season to be our director of recruiting and eventually transition into a coaching role. He coached Jabril Peppers and this year's number 1 player Rashaun Gary. He has some other good players from Paramus. Bush Sr ran Harbaugh's satelite camp and just saw 3 of his players (including his son) commit to Michigan, and he has another stud in Stanford Samuels next year. Can be shady, but hiring high school coaches does not bug me. What bugs me is offering a kid a scholarship just to get another person to commit. Minnesota did that a few years ago to try and get Sentrel Henderson to stay in state offering his best friend. As soon as Henderson committed elsewhere they pulled the other kid's scholly.

Well we hired CHris Patridge before the season to be our director of recruiting and eventually transition into a coaching role. He coached Jabril Peppers and this year's number 1 player Rashaun Gary. He has some other good players from Paramus. Bush Sr ran Harbaugh's satelite camp and just saw 3 of his players (including his son) commit to Michigan, and he has another stud in Stanford Samuels next year. Can be shady, but hiring high school coaches does not bug me. What bugs me is offering a kid a scholarship just to get another person to commit. Minnesota did that a few years ago to try and get Sentrel Henderson to stay in state offering his best friend. As soon as Henderson committed elsewhere they pulled the other kid's scholly.

Yep, I hate when these school screw with 17/18 year old kids...

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

Houston did to FSU exactly what Oregon did....killed them with Tempo...

They were also smart enough to force McGuire to beat them...sad...A win would have given us a top 7 finish...

Next year they should be better...a strong run at the ACC and a chance at the playoffs.

Looks like another top 5 recruiting class...yawn...would say these get old, but they never do..

Looks like another top 5 recruiting class...yawn...would say these get old, but they never do..

Enjoy it while you can. There's a new sheriff in town and he's coming after you and your recruits.

and yet only one little title to show for them. Sad....jimbo needs to talk to nick..Roll Tide...lol..just messing with you guys.

Back
Top Bottom