****Florida State Seminoles Football**** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Florida State Seminoles Football****

and yet only one little title to show for them. Sad....jimbo needs to talk to nick..Roll Tide...lol..just messing with you guys.

I'll give you that Jimbo can get out coached...

Alright....back at it with 2016...

Derwin James is going to be one of the best defenders in the nation and has to potential to be a better player coming out then Ramsey.

I see a potential playoff spot if we can get above average QB play. Cook is going to been ridden hard all season, but to hang with Clemson, we need strong QB play.

CqAGXWbW8AARoqc.jpg

Alright....back at it with 2016...

Derwin James is going to be one of the best defenders in the nation and has to potential to be a better player coming out then Ramsey.

I see a potential playoff spot if we can get above average QB play. Cook is going to been ridden hard all season, but to hang with Clemson, we need strong QB play.
Mcguire getting hurt may be a blessing in disguise. I'm hoping that Françoise will prove to be the real deal. He won't have any time to work into the position with Ole Miss right out of the gates but if he can survive that he should be OK.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Mcguire getting hurt may be a blessing in disguise. I'm hoping that Françoise will prove to be the real deal. He won't have any time to work into the position with Ole Miss right out of the gates but if he can survive that he should be OK.

I think it could be...Mcguire would have been the steady hand, but Franciose should add a little play making ability.

I have heard that the defense is suppose to be better then last years...even with losing a good number of players.

All these top 5 teams going down, as long as FSu doesn't flop they should move up to number 3.

That fumble by Cook could be huge when this game is all said and done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Worst FSU has looked in the 25+years I have watched them. Absolutely awful

Back
Top Bottom