****Florida State Seminoles Football**** | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Florida State Seminoles Football****

Yeah, I remember, that was right before my time there...

I played against Pete Warrick in high school (from the same town)....I was at FSU when the whole Dillards thing went down and that year we had Sinbad as the homecoming comedian (he was actually pretty big then) and he basically says that he is going to address the elephant in the room and goes on to talk about what college student in their right mind is going to turn down a massive discount...he obviously said it a hell of a lot funnier then I am explaining it, but he got the biggest damn cheer.

Yea..that killed Warrick's Heisman chance.....and whats weird is the little dipstick with Pete, L.Coles went on to have a better NFL career than Warrick.

Yea..that killed Warrick's Heisman chance.....and whats weird is the little dipstick with Pete, L.Coles went on to have a better NFL career than Warrick.
Yes he did...as a Jet! Booooo!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Yeah, I remember, that was right before my time there...

I played against Pete Warrick in high school (from the same town)....I was at FSU when the whole Dillards thing went down and that year we had Sinbad as the homecoming comedian (he was actually pretty big then) and he basically says that he is going to address the elephant in the room and goes on to talk about what college student in their right mind is going to turn down a massive discount...he obviously said it a hell of a lot funnier then I am explaining it, but he got the biggest damn cheer.
What year did you graduate? I was class of 94.

Yes he did...as a Jet! Booooo!

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

What year did you graduate? I was class of 94.

01 I was there during the 99 national championship season with old man Weinke.

Now lets get readt for Louisville who looked pretty damn good last night....

FSU's line is still a real concern

College Gameday coming to Louisville.

This is going to be fun.

Yes it is...yes it is....

ACC has 3 of the most exciting players in college this year, must watch Saturday!

FSU is number 2...I don't think they will make it to number 1 unless Alabama Stumbles, but watching all these teams stumble and struggle it is good to see the Noles play like they should...

Still a huge test this week. If they can get a win in Papa Johns....I can see them running the table in a showdown with Bama.

FSU is number 2...I don't think they will make it to number 1 unless Alabama Stumbles, but watching all these teams stumble and struggle it is good to see the Noles play like they should...

Still a huge test this week. If they can get a win in Papa Johns....I can see them running the table in a showdown with Bama.
Louisville, Clemson, Miami, and Florida are all going to be very tough. However, if we do run the table then we should be no worse than the second seed in the playoffs. I don't want to hear any strength of schedule bull****.

No Derwin James for FSU Saturday? Yikes why was he even out there with that score?

The game is inching closer!

Here's how FSU breaks down from our vantage point here in Louisville.

Defense:
http://www.cardchronicle.com/2016/9/14/12895706/opponent-breakdown-florida-state-seminoles-defense

Offense:
http://www.cardchronicle.com/2016/9/13/12895700/opponent-breakdown-florida-state-seminoles-offense

What to Watch for:
http://www.cardchronicle.com/2016/9/15/12908136/w2w4-florida-state-seminoles

U of L will be honoring Muhammad Ali Saturday as well:
http://www.cardchronicle.com/2016/9...muhammad-ali-in-several-ways-during-saturdays

And we're breaking out these bad boys:

[tweet]775896012825264129[/tweet]

Can't wait.

Jackson is killing our defense with his feet. Our offense is looking a bit better but we need a spy on him NOW!

Lamar Jackson is good, really good. maybe be a 4 team race in the ACC this year
I don't think FSU will be in the race. Louisville will kill Miami could beat Clemson if they play like this. FSU is too young and has too many holes. Their defensive coordinator, Kelly, sucks dick as well. I'd love to fire him myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom