Florida State Seminoles | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Florida State Seminoles

NorFlaFin

PowerHungryMo'fo
Reaction score
Defending the title might be easier with the largest OL/DL class in FSU history.

Speaks to differences between the power schools and everybody else.

But it has never had anything quite like this. Not in terms of sheer mass anyway.

The average size of the Seminoles' seven new offensive linemen is 6-foot-6, 311 pounds. The average size of the seven defensive linemen, including two 6-foot-7 defensive ends, is 6-foot-4, 288 pounds.

And through three practices, including the first one in shells on Wednesday, they've proven to be more than just big bodies. They can play a little bit, too, according to the head coach.

"I am not disappointed one iota with any of them," FSU's Jimbo Fisher said. "They've got a chance to be really good players."

When he was asked about the two 6-foot-7 defensive ends, Rick Leonard and Lorenzo Featherston, Fisher's face turned to a look of astonishment.

"Wow," he said. "I'm glad they're on my team."

http://www.tallahassee.com/story/sp...s-massive-freshmen-impressive-early/13706019/

That's because Jameis has been feeding them free crab legs.!!!!

The Nole's are stacked this year and other than losing to Miami twice they may win every other game :)

Seriously the only thing that could stop them is the immaturity of their starting QB or if Publix runs out of crab legs.

I'm excited to see what FSU fields this year. We have had a lot of dominant defensive lines over the years but this one could be special.

Back
Top Bottom