Florida vs. Tennessee | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Florida vs. Tennessee

Cuban Dave 9 said:
Baker took the whole blame for it like a true champ. Here's an article on it:

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/colleges/university_of_florida/15521392.htm

Well you could blame Baker, But I never really did. I always thought it was more of a Refs thing than anything. Also this year I have never had this good of feeling about the Gators playings the Vols. I just think the Gators are going to really kill the Vols with misdirection plays. Like Motion said call me a homer, But I have the Gators by 21

Motion said:
Seriously, I was sooooooo pissed after that game.
Don't get me started :fire:
Baker took a lot of criticism after that game (somewhat rightfully), but the refs really blew it.

I wish I was as confident as you guys. Maybe it's just my nature of not wanting to invite disappointment, but I'm worried about our OL vs. their DL. That's where we usually struggle against the Vols, and where I think this game will be won or lost. Usually I would also throw in our DL, but I think it's in the best shape it has been in years.

finswin56 said:
Don't get me started :fire:
Baker took a lot of criticism after that game (somewhat rightfully), but the refs really blew it.

I wish I was as confident as you guys. Maybe it's just my nature of not wanting to invite disappointment, but I'm worried about our OL vs. their DL. That's where we usually struggle against the Vols, and where I think this game will be won or lost. Usually I would also throw in our DL, but I think it's in the best shape it has been in years.

Well the way I see it is our Oline can't be any worse than they were last year. I mean they never gave our RB's or Leak a chance and we have much more playmakers and our Olineman know how to actually zone block this year. We are alot better of a team, But we will have a true test tonight

Got my "Vuck the Fols" shirt on, ready to roll! :woot: GO GATORS!

Back
Top Bottom