Flyin In For The Jets- Where Is A Good Sat Night Party Spot? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flyin In For The Jets- Where Is A Good Sat Night Party Spot?

phins4ever64

Supreme JET Hater- yes i'm a Hater hater
Reaction score
Hey All, i'll be flying down for the opener against the Jets. I was at the opener in DC against the Skins last year but that was close to home. Where can ya go to party with other Phins fans on Saturday night. Are there any Dolphin events I should know about? I know Phinatics.com is talking about doing a Sat night thing-- anyone got suggestions?

Bill

I think I pissed off the Phinatics.com guys when we put up a finheaven.com banner a few seasons ago. Then they moved tailgating parking sections the following season... But I digress...

Where are you staying? The Hard Rock seems to be the new place to be lately... Always a good time there, lots to do, clubs, bars, restaurants.

I was wondering the same thing. I am flying into Miami for the first time and I have no clue.:unsure:

I'm staying with a friend of mine in Ft Lauderdale. was wondering if there was any Dolphins events on Sat night. Where's the best tailgaiting. Aree the folks from FinHeaven going to be getting together for tailgait?

I think I pissed off the Phinatics.com guys when we put up a finheaven.com banner a few seasons ago. Then they moved tailgating parking sections the following season... But I digress...

Where are you staying? The Hard Rock seems to be the new place to be lately... Always a good time there, lots to do, clubs, bars, restaurants.

Back
Top Bottom