Flynn has left Seattle and is on his way to Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flynn has left Seattle and is on his way to Miami

foozool13

#12 #13 #23 #29 #54 #99
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Well it looks like Flynn is on his way over to Miami. (Per Twitter)

*I put a Rumor tag on it b/c the source is twitter, but I think it's true.

Edited:
Here are a couple of tweets/sources:

This first one is some sports guy out of Seattle I dont know who this is:

Bary Roy@TheBaryRoyShow
Matt Flynn has left Seattle for Miami. Not a good sign.

Robi@Robi2184 -
#Dolphins have two of @evansilva TOP UFAs visiting today. Matt Flynn & Mark Anderson.

I'm still un sure how I feel about Flynn, but getting Flynn allows us to draft Michael flyod

Well it looks like Flynn is on his way over to Miami. (Per Twitter)

*I put a Rumor tag on it b/c the source is twitter, but I think it's true.

If you could post the link of who said it, that would be very cool.

That is very disappointing. I was hoping the Seahawks would bite on Flynn and save us the heart ache.

there is no serious twitter-posting about that. some fans write these the last hours, but others say, that he ist still there. no serious posting about that in the last hours.

That is very disappointing. I was hoping the Seahawks would bite on Flynn and save us the heart ache.

And if he became a Top 10 QB in Seattle, you would be the first in line to blast the Dolphins FO for passing on him...

I think Flynn is going to be a very good QB, everything I read is that he is smart, a film guru, and a leader, he will come right in and know the offense and it will be a very smooth transition.

He won't leave without signing. My guess is something will be announced mid morning tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom