Foerster Resigns | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Foerster Resigns

I mean he had no choice. Good on him and Miami to make short work of this.

Hopefully he gets some help (personally I am more concerned with him doing this for a stripper than the use of cocaine itself . . . Extremely common drug amongst athletes/people with athlete money down here).

Same old Dolphins...

CHADAP

We don't even know if this was 20 years ago or 2 days ago. I also see a t-shirt on the video which doesn't show these words DOLPHINS. There is no proof that he was part of the dolphins coaching staff when this video was taken.

Except the team actually acknowledged that the video was from inside their building.

I could see how watching the Dolphins vs the Jets and Saints could lead a perfectly sober coach down a path of destruction than ends with this. Watching Dolphins games is considered a gateway drug in most states.

CHADAP

We don't even know if this was 20 years ago or 2 days ago. I also see a t-shirt on the video which doesn't show these words DOLPHINS. There is no proof that he was part of the dolphins coaching staff when this video was taken.

Well.....it's obvious that it's fairly recent since one look at his face will show you that it is not from many years ago. In fact, it looks like it's VERY recent judging by his facial features & beard.

I mean he had no choice. Good on him and Miami to make short work of this.

Hopefully he gets some help (personally I am more concerned with him doing this for a stripper than the use of cocaine itself . . . Extremely common drug amongst athletes/people with athlete money down here).

Eh...like I said in the other thread, if this was some video someone took on their phone of him doing a line in a strip club or something I think I'd kinda shrug my shoulders. Hes a millionaire in Miami.

Doing it on the job before meetings while professing your love to a hooker most likely means you have a pretty serious drug problem.

Eh...like I said in the other thread, if this was some video someone took on their phone of him doing a line in a strip club or something I think I'd kinda shrug my shoulders. Hes a millionaire in Miami.

Doing it on the job before meetings while professing our love to a hooker most likely means you have a pretty serious drug problem.

Yea pretty much

CHADAP

Doesn't matter unfortunately.......you are a coach in the NFL and this is worse than the Tunsil episode. Tunsil will always get a pass because he's a kid who made a stupid mistake, but a coach...snorting what looks like coke.........no way. What player will respect him after that.

These guys need to learn they probably shouldn't do this when there's a camera for whatever reason taping it. Pissed ex wife? When's the video from? I'm sure he was lit. Hopefully the guy gets the help he needs. Nobody's perfect but that's just another day in the life of a Dolphins fan lol

Dolphins’ 2 months:

Tannehill injured.
Jay Cutler signs.
Hurricane Irma.
Lawrence Timmons AWOL
Home opener Oct. 8.
Chris Foerster resigns.

I like Adam's list. What else needs to be added? Seems he's forgetting some stuff, right?

- Our 2nd round LB pick blowing out a knee in a preseason game playing ST's
- Having to use the bye week in week 1 instead of having it before our NE/Denver/NE games (which I guess falls under Irma, but still)
- Scoring 25 points in three games, and now 34 in four games (not counting the gift fumble return yesterday)
- Did I mention being shut out by the Saints? Yeah, I'm being repetitive but it's worth repeating
- Our 3rd round CB pick being inactive for some weeks until we just absolutely couldn't go with our starter any longer
- Our free agent LG signing tears his bicep and our ONLY drafted OL isn't good enough to see the active squad either (much like our 3rd rounder)
- Our 1st round pick pretty much being on a milk carton in the first quarter of the season

Feel free to add more

Last edited:
These guys need to learn they probably shouldn't do this when there's a camera for whatever reason taping it. Pissed ex wife? When's the video from? I'm sure he was lit. Hopefully the guy gets the help he needs. Nobody's perfect but that's just another day in the life of a Dolphins fan lol

You didn't see it? He taped himself snorting coke and saying he was about to go to a meeting lol. And sent it to a hooker. World class stupidity. He wins an employment Darwin award.

You didn't see it? He taped himself snorting coke and saying he was about to go to a meeting lol. And sent it to a hooker. World class stupidity. He wins an employment Darwin award.
Dude....no way. Here I'm thinking he was secretly taped or something. He deserves to be unemployed based on stupidity alone.

Back
Top Bottom