Foerster Resigns | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Foerster Resigns

My brother is telling me it was pills? Idk where he's getting the info but he just texted me pills. I'll have to ask because I see nowhere about pills although if you're from Fla it's a big pill mill for the last 10 years. Sad to be honest

Eh...like I said in the other thread, if this was some video someone took on their phone of him doing a line in a strip club or something I think I'd kinda shrug my shoulders. Hes a millionaire in Miami.

Doing it on the job before meetings while professing your love to a hooker most likely means you have a pretty serious drug problem.

I've been wondering about that last sentence myself. And if true, he's the worst coke head ever. People who like their lady A.) Don't use rolled up bills as they know how disgusting money is and how you can get way sicker from the literal **** on bills than the actual drug B.) Would know how to properly roll up a bill if they're, say, in their 50s and have been doing this for a while, and C.) Would be able to do it without blowing half of it all over the table.

I did it some in college (good way to keep the Saturday going when you started tailgating at 10 in the morning), so I'm no expert, but those are amateur hour observations.

Or maybe he just likes to do drugs like he coaches ... terribly.

when I read the thread title I figured it was for on-the-field reasons. either way- good for the team

giphy.gif

I've been wondering about that last sentence myself. And if true, he's the worst coke head ever. People who like their lady A.) Don't use rolled up bills as they know how disgusting money is and how you can get way sicker from the literal **** on bills than the actual drug B.) Would know how to properly roll up a bill if they're, say, in their 50s and have been doing this for a while, and C.) Would be able to do it without blowing half of it all over the table.

I did it some in college (good way to keep the Saturday going when you started tailgating at 10 in the morning), so I'm no expert, but those are amateur hour observations.

Or maybe he just likes to do drugs like he coaches ... terribly.

I assumed he blew it all over the place and it was falling out his nose because of nasal issues from abuse. You could be right though.

What helps your theory though is that although I've never used, I had a few friends that did and I can't fathom how someone could look at Foerster after he just did 3 lines before a meeting and not see all the telltale signs. Especially if it was a regular thing.

Where’s Lieutenant Castillo when you need him? God aweful. A coach for cryin out load. Good riddance.

I could see how watching the Dolphins vs the Jets and Saints could lead a perfectly sober coach down a path of destruction than ends with this. Watching Dolphins games is considered a gateway drug in most states.

It’s football. Don’t take it so seriously.

In all seriousness, if the video has not surfaced, will Gase ever find out? I can’t believe these guys, coaches and players, spending ten twelve hours together everyday in the same complex would not notice anything.

If we give Gase benefit of the doubt, that he was totally in the dark, how long will he keep Forester given the atrocious OL play?

I assumed he blew it all over the place and it was falling out his nose because of nasal issues from abuse. You could be right though.

What helps your theory though is that although I've never used, I had a few friends that did and I can't fathom how someone could look at Foerster after he just did 3 lines before a meeting and not see all the telltale signs. Especially if it was a regular thing.

What is an offensive line meeting with the Dolphins, anyhow? He's pretty much just screaming at those guys ... telling them how terrible they are. Should be relatively easy to hide as long as he's not sniffling every 10 seconds and/or clenching his jaw.

I still can't stop laughing about this. I read a comment somewhere that said 'it's still easier to blame Cutler'. The jokes will never end.

I'm relatively bothered by the fact that he used a $20 dollar bill. If you're going to record a video of yourself doing blow, coupled with the fact that you have a high paying job, you gotta use nothing short of a $50 dollar bill.

Back
Top Bottom