Football.com - Ranking Head Coaches | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Football.com - Ranking Head Coaches

wow I agree with it mostly I still say Billicheck was carried around by his great coordnators. Mike martz should be on the bottom he is an idiot his own players are even turning aginst him.

BwanaZulia said:
We have a good system. Basically, as much smack talk as you want going up to the game and as much cheering during the game, but almost utter silence after the game. No gloating. No smack talk.

BZ
Is this the truth. Finfans were talking smack all week long before the bills game. We beat them and hardly anyone even showed up to eat crow. The eat crow thread was moved to the depths in record time. It's all good until the fins get their a$$ handed to them.

Justasportsfan said:
Is this the truth. Finfans were talking smack all week long before the bills game. We beat them and hardly anyone even showed up to eat crow. The eat crow thread was moved to the depths in record time. It's all good until the fins get their a$$ handed to them.

Can you read?

He was describing the system he and his wife have set up to where they can both talk smack leading up to the game, but afterwards, they mutually shut up.

...and you might want to include your billygoat bretheren in that indictment. I remember in 2003 in week 3 all you bills fans showed up here claming you were going to wipe the field with us, you were 2-0, we were 1-1, blah blah.

We beat you 17-7, and I didn't see a bills fan on this board for a month. Then, when we beat you in the second game that year to complete the sweep, I didn't see a bills fan on this board until Ricky quit. Then you all came out of your little rat holes and acted like you were the best team ever again.

Ughh. :shakeno: "Bills fans"

DolphinDevil28 said:
She is the epitome of the term "BETTER HALF." :D

Probably. :)

You did read that she hates Nicky though right? Actually Nicky and Ricky so she is at least half on base.

BZ

BwanaZulia said:
Probably. :)

You did read that she hates Nicky though right? Actually Nicky and Ricky so she is at least half on base.

BZ

Yeah, I cought that. I just have no idea how you can hate Saban and be a Dolphins fan. But, that's her opinion.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Yeah, I cought that. I just have no idea how you can hate Saban and be a Dolphins fan. But, that's her opinion.

She just thinks he has made poor decisions already and that the team really like and played hard for the Defensive Coach last year (forgot his name).

It is not rational, but you know that, she is a Dolphins fan. :)

BZ

BwanaZulia said:
She just thinks he has made poor decisions already and that the team really like and played hard for the Defensive Coach last year (forgot his name).

It is not rational, but you know that, she is a Dolphins fan. :)

BZ

Poor decisions? :confused:
Saban has been a Godsend.

I would have loved to see what she called Wanny's decisions. :lol:

DolphinDevil28 said:
Poor decisions? :confused:
Saban has been a Godsend.

I would have loved to see what she called Wanny's decisions. :lol:

She this to say about Nicky "The boys don't like him" and "The fact that he is letting Ricky back on the team isn't the best decision"

See? Irrational. Typical Dolphins fan! :)

BZ

BwanaZulia said:
She this to say about Nicky "The boys don't like him" and "The fact that he is letting Ricky back on the team isn't the best decision"

See? Irrational. Typical Dolphins fan! :)

BZ

:yell:

He really hasn't got any love for the Jets' cross-town rival coach Coughlin, does he. I tend to agree.

I like Herm though. He has field presence.

I don't agree that Mora should be sitting at 17. That's clearly a reach and a little bias.

He did an outstanding job for a first year coach, but then so did Mularkey. Both those two should be about where Mularkey is now, mid 20's with the opportunity to move up if it warrants.

I personally would have to move Jeff Fisher way up on that list. One bad season and he goes from possiby top 3 to bottom 1/3rd

I don't know about top 3, but definitely top 10 for Fisher - I'd put him and Edwards in about the same place - along with Mike Shanahan (who is still a good coach, but I think he needs a change of scenery).

Back
Top Bottom