Football Gameplan's 2011 NFL Mock Draft Video - Final Mock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Football Gameplan's 2011 NFL Mock Draft Video - Final Mock

FootballCEO

Active Roster
Reaction score
[video=youtube;nGNDOi-F-F0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGNDOi-F-F0[/video]

Good Morning FinHeaven!! Here's my Final Mock Video! :up:

Enjoy!

Em

Can't lie, I would be kind of hot if we passed on Gabbert at 15.

Carimi is the "ideal" pick if history lends prescedent. Big 10, versatile OLineman.

Interesting draft.

What stands out for me (apart from Gabbert falling) is Jimmy Smith going ahead of Prince Amukamara.

Carimi to the Fins I can see happening, especially when you consider our previous few drafts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting draft.

What stands out for me (apart from Gabbert falling) is Jimmy Smith going ahead of Prince Amukamara.

Carimi to the Fins I can see happening, especially when you consider our previous few drafts.

The only reason why I have Smith going ahead of Amukamara is because he's a better fit for the Vikes Defense

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Maybe this is a personal gripe, but no Aldon Smith in RD 1?

I think he's the most overrated prospect in this draft!

The only reason why I have Smith going ahead of Amukamara is because he's a better fit for the Vikes Defense

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

I think he's the most overrated prospect in this draft!

I think the Rams would be ****ing retarded to draft Ayers ahead of Aldon Smith. But, that's just my take.

Back
Top Bottom