For all of my fellow Dol Fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For all of my fellow Dol Fans

Phinsdude

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't know about you, but to me, it sometimes seems like the fans care more about the game then "Some Players" Not all. But, we are 21 hours away from game time, and I have the blood flowing already. We need this win, and we all know how big this game is. Here's to, Win Number 1, and hopefully 14 more.

Glass is up.

Toast fellow Phin Fans,

Let's beat the bungals.

I don't know about you, but to me, it sometimes seems like the fans care more about the game then "Some Players" Not all.
:confused:

Lets go! Lets run right over the Bengal players and coaches! Lets let them know that the Miami Dolphins were in town, and kicked there butts!:cooldude:

Fritz27 said:
I'm psyched. Can't wait to prove the "experts" wrong about AJ and the team. We can win 11 this year.
Shawn Salisbury can kiss my ***, all he has done is put us down, ridicule us, and now its time to show his *** who we are. Oh, he was such a great QB wasnt he, no wonder he is sitting in the booth, piece of ****.:fire:

ottie35 said:
Shawn Salisbury can kiss my ***, all he has done is put us down, ridicule us, and now its time to show his *** who we are. Oh, he was such a great QB wasnt he, no wonder he is sitting in the booth, piece of ****.:fire:
H:cooldude: e was a backup here in san Diego, and in Minnesota! The putz also had a radio show in Sandiego before ESPN grabbed him. he talks a lot of crap! Just go down to the store, grab your favorite beverage, chips and dip, and get ready for the Dolphins to kick butt tomorrow night!

sometimes seems like fans care more than the players? How about the fans ALWAYS care more about it than the players. Spend a few minutes near an NFL bench on gameday. Get a press pass for a day if you can, get front row seats if possible....just get near a bench for 3 hours on a Sunday. If you can't do that, try to get access to spend some time in the lockerroom on gameday. You will learn the cold, hard, truth that FANS care a hell of a lot more than players do.

Fans care more because to the players, it's a job. For us, it's a release. It's how we get away from work. For them, it's going to work.

Just a general statement.

Muck said:
Fans care more because to the players, it's a job. For us, it's a release. It's how we get away from work. For them, it's going to work.

Just a general statement.
I would agree. Plus, when you pick up a 6-figure paycheck every other week, everything else in your life is secondary. They want to make sure those checks keep coming in. And while winning and losing matters.....personal performance to make sure those checks keep coming cause they will have a job in the NFL means more.

Any NFL player will tell you such. They aren't affraid to admit it. A player would rather play great and lose than win and have a crappy game. By playing great they will always have a job. If you win, yippie, but you might be out of work if you aren't up to stuff.

The money has got so big the outcomes of these games are not very important to the people playing in them.

MikeO said:
I would agree. Plus, when you pick up a 6-figure paycheck every other week, everything else in your life is secondary. They want to make sure those checks keep coming in. And while winning and losing matters.....personal performance to make sure those checks keep coming cause they will have a job in the NFL means more.

Any NFL player will tell you such. They aren't affraid to admit it. A player would rather play great and lose than win and have a crappy game. By playing great they will always have a job. If you win, yippie, but you might be out of work if you aren't up to stuff.

The money has got so big the outcomes of these games are not very important to the people playing in them.

And just how many NFL players have told you that they don't care about the outcome of the game or how well the team does?

This is one of the most jaded and outrageous posts I have ever read. I would love to be there when you made these comments to Zack and Junior just to see how they might "educate you" as to what their true passions are. And Dan might have something to say about this also!

MikeO said:

That seems a little one-sided. It is true for some, but how many we don't know. The pats sure seem to weed these players out every year. The ones left want to WIN.
:mad:

We could do well to emulate that.

Back
Top Bottom