For All Those Who Want a Black Jersey . . . | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For All Those Who Want a Black Jersey . . .

B.Sebo

Certified HogPhin Trainer
Reaction score
Check this out . . .

262e_1JPG-1.jpg

Of course this is from the mid-90's, but imagine how much worse it would be with the drop shadows we currently employ on our numbers.

FYI, this is not a prototype or anything, it is a fashion jersey from the mid to late 1990's (first Marino I have seen, but the NFL must have had a line of these because I remember Farve and Aikman for sure). It is from an ebay auction (http://cgi.ebay.com/Miami-Dolphins-...goryZ24962QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdiewItem)

All together now . . . WOW HOW UGLY!

I actually think its somewhat cool, if it were updated a bit.

Has potential.

But I love the traditional aqua and orange. No jersey like it in pro sports.

hahaha.. i had one of those back when i was in the 8th grade!!!! lmao... i was mad when my washing machine ripped to shreds like 3 years after i bought it....

i think i'd have to put that jersey on and see how it looks on me before i can decide whether or not it's ugly,and obviously whether i'd wear it or not.

I would like to see the Dolphins get rid of the drop shadow numbers and go back to the old school numbers. I think some type of big change would be a good thing but that jersey just don't look right.

Graphically speaking, you can get wild with the fins jerseys with the addition of black.
Even though the dark, navy blue is pretty much used as a black to our color palette.

A little irrelevant but I dislike the white on white jerseys.
They look too angelic. Not to mention they do not flaunt the fresh team colors.
It is as if they were ashamed last year, and wanted to hide that they were Dolphins.
Damn Cam!

I think the number style for the Pats jerseys are cool. If we had something like that in our colors, it might be pretty cool.

yo thaz hot, ginnvp'd rock it wit da tims. a lil OG marino got some style

well i think yall can guess how i feel about that jersey....i freakin love it...iam probably the only one though

haha my dad had one of those and he wore is one year when we started lirk 4-0 or something. He wore it week 1 and kept wearing it until we lost in week 5 than he never wore it again. My mom got it for him im pretty sure he hated it.
I happen to like out jerseys i would like to see us wear the all teals a lil more personal favorite..

Back
Top Bottom