For all you Ricky comeback hopefuls | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For all you Ricky comeback hopefuls

heh duh. who here really believed drew when he said ricky was coming back? come on, be honest. first off, drew is on channel 7 news and any native south floridian knows channel 7 news puts the "drama" in news just to make stories more interesting than they are. 2nd, whats drew's relation to ricky? none. so how would he know what ricky was thinking? he wouldnt. end of story.

musk said:
heh duh. who here really believed drew when he said ricky was coming back? come on, be honest. first off, drew is on channel 7 news and any native south floridian knows channel 7 news puts the "drama" in news just to make stories more interesting than they are. 2nd, whats drew's relation to ricky? none. so how would he know what ricky was thinking? he wouldnt. end of story.

Just like Mcgahee will be a Pro Bowler his rookie season( :roflmao: )and crap like that.Maybe someday but his pitch worked on the Bills. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

i hope mcgahee becomes a pro bowler (cane fan here) but we'll see. he suffered a SERIOUS injury and there is no way his knee will ever be 100% again. ****ing ohio state. i hate them SO MUCH!!!!! try playing in the same conference as them and having to deal w/ their fans every year.

musk said:
i hope mcgahee becomes a pro bowler (cane fan here) but we'll see. he suffered a SERIOUS injury and there is no way his knee will ever be 100% again. ****ing ohio state. i hate them SO MUCH!!!!!
I also hope McGahee becomes a pro bowler (but not for the bills).
I think he could make a pretty good comeback (95%) since the ligament breaks were so clean.
I also HATE ( :fire: ) Ohio State!!

Cobra said:
I also hope McGahee becomes a pro bowler (but not for the bills).
I think he could make a pretty good comeback (95%) since the ligament breaks were so clean.
I also HATE ( :fire: ) Ohio State!!
I LOVE ohio state.:D

ever since the Ohio State v Illinois game in '02 where the ref's gave them the game in OT and their fans acted like they've never won a game before i've hated them. then last year my friend bought tickets in the ohio state section for the fiesta bowl. the fans got physical w/ me because i was rooting for k-state. i would burn down their campus but they do a pretty good job of that during football season.

cool.....now i hate you...... =]

Back
Top Bottom