For Everyone Wanting To Blow For Barkley... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For Everyone Wanting To Blow For Barkley...

My issue with Barkley is he does not seem to be able to drive the ball. Logan Thomas turns it over too much.

RT better be the answer for us.

E.J. Manual might have a chance to spring up the draft board too.

Barkley is not worth caring about.

We had our shot at Andrew Luck and we couldn't even do that right either. Tannehill is our QB for the next 2-3 seasons, accept it.

I have no issue doubling down on a QB as long as it gets the position right. However, the process of returning to relevance is a lot quicker with RT being successful.

lots of QB's can look good at college level, but once the talent level evens out, its a different story.

There is really no need, he BLOWS enough for everybody.

Most overhyped, overrated QB in college football. I've said it many times and tonight he proved it with no doubts, is a NOT a NFL quality QB. I wouldn't waste a 5th round pick on this bum.

Uhh did you watch the game? Barkley looked like he was trying to throw with Wade Smith, Seth Mckinney and Taylor Whitley (obscure 2004 references) blocking for him. He had no chance to throw the ball at all, he was on his ass the whole game. Barkley is 4x the prospect that Tannehill was and I would take him in a heartbeat should we get the first pick. Tannehill shouldn't have even been a first round pick.

What about Murray out of Ga? Might be my bias talking but I think he could climb into the top ten this year.

Honestly I think that Barkley, Murray, Landry Jones and Tyler Wilson are all better prospects than Tannehill was last year.

So the same people who say we shouldn't judge tanny based on one game are doing that exact thing with Barkley

I have to hold out hope since I have no other choice. We reached and drafted a raw prospect. Only other option is to throw our hands up, say he sucks, and have no hope for the future of this team. I refuse to do that since A) it's depressing.... and B) there's still hope Tannehlll turns out to be good. Gotta wait.

I was out, so I missed the game, but I'm a huge Barkley fan, and I doubt one game is going to negatively impact that too much.

Barkley does not have the arm strength to be a dominate guy at the NFL level.

Back
Top Bottom