For those that want to bash character and the jets here you go finally | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For those that want to bash character and the jets here you go finally

Wow - just wow that's bad. Anyone offering bets on him NOT getting cut within the week... because I'll definitely take some of that action.

Well I think the team should do due diligence because things can happen but Im thinking he gets cut which is bad for Jets since he averaged 6.3 a carry which means on this board u jist multiply that by 300 carries and he would have lead league in rushing lol

Boy John Idzik is looking more and more like he's just ripping the Seattle playbook out and running the Jets the same way.

He's gambling on high talent players with issues that make them questionable and therefore cheap.

Mike Goodson (drugs)
Antwan Barnes (drugs)
Geno Smith (maturity)
Sheldon Richardson (maturity)
Antonio Garay (age, medical)
Willie Colon (age, medical)
David Garrard (age, medical)
Stephen Peterman (age)

When it goes RIGHT...you look brilliant. But when it goes WRONG...you look like Mike Brown of the Bengals. With the David Garrard retirement and the Mike Goodson arrest happening within a week...that needle is definitely dipping toward Mike Brown territory.

Will say this, the early reports are suggesting Goodson was just a passenger in the vehicle, and one in need of medical attention. The key is whether the gun was physically on HIM or just in the car, and also whose gun it is. If he's just being charged because he's in the car (very possible) then he'll get off on the most serious charges pretty easily and it'll come down to the small amount of marijuana found on him, for which he'll receive a slap on the wrist from both the law and the NFL.

Watch NYJunc try to sugar coat this. :3w:

Watch NYJunc try to sugar coat this. :3w:

Not sure he can, nyjunc has been one of the loudest voices about the Dolphins arrest history and how clean the Jets have been. I wonder if he is keeping score this offseason.

Arrests this offseason:

Jets - 3
Dolphins -0

Not sure he can, nyjunc has been one of the loudest voices about the Dolphins arrest history and how clean the Jets have been. I wonder if he is keeping score this offseason.

Arrests this offseason:

Jets - 3
Dolphins -0

i may be tired who were the other two jets
never mind just found out lol

The other guys were basically guys that had no chance to make team they invested money in Goodson so this one will sting a bit

Back
Top Bottom