For those who wanted Terrell Buckley | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For those who wanted Terrell Buckley

iLLuZiOnZ1313

Fireman Ed Sucks Sucks Sucks!
Reaction score
Terrell Buckley signed with the New York Giants.

He's aged but I still stand my ground when I say he's better then Reggie Howard.
He's always had a great reputation within the Dolphins organization.

Anyways...Just though I'd bring it up.

calphin said:
My 94 year old grandma could cover better than Howard :D

yeah and she could have made that INT in the pats game rather than give up a 50 yard gain

LETS SIGN HER!!! :D :lol:

Alex22 said:
yeah and she could have made that INT in the pats game rather than give up a 50 yard gain

:lol:

Well...hmm...

Alex22 said:

Man was I pissed. Knock the ball down you loser, don't be a hero, DO YOUR JOB.

didnt we have a chance to grab him this year? yeah my friend is a giant fan and he called me to brag about it...

We could have picked up T-buck but Saban likes big corners who can run support.

I wanted us to sign T-Buck

iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:

He's aged but I still stand my ground when I say he's better then Reggie Howard.

Let's see how the veteran plays as the Giants gear up for a playoff run.

Reggie Howard really hurt the team this year much in the fashion of Jerry Wilson. Simply a weak link that gets exposed by the opposition every week. He's one of the worst players we've ever had on the Dolphins. T-Buck would have been far better and I'll never understand why he wasn't brought in to help us. We would really be in the playoff hunt if we won the New England game but we lost the game because of Reggie Howard. All year #25 getting beat in every way a guy can get beat and this loser has a pretty big contract with us capwise. He better be gone by next year because he is a huge liability who singlehandedly has cost us games. He couldn't have been worse.

:yell:
iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:

I wanted us to sign him all season!!!! :fire: :fire: :fire: Look at the thread I started a long time ago:

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=103637

It was a mistake by Saban not to sign him to a 1 year deal.

Back
Top Bottom