Forget Kendell | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Forget Kendell

Drfletcherdc

Active Roster
Reaction score
I was listening to the local sports show which was doing a Training Camp report on the Cardinals. One of the announcers, Mike Jurecki, who is pretty close with a lot of the players said that Kendell is most likely to be headed to the Jets or the Giants. Jurecki said the agent has narrowed it down to 4-5 teams with those two being the front runners. Maybe Spielman will get on the ball. Just thought I would let everyone know.

If it's between those two teams, I hope that the Giants pick him up. I do not want to see the jests get anyone with any talent. 0-16 is my hope for the jests.

I too hope the Giants would pick him up. I doubt well get him then, cuz Speilmen and Wanny said they wouldnt talk seriously with his agent untill after the Houston scrimages...maybe hell change his mind tho..?

AArrggghhh! I really wanted him on the team. I have a hard time with why we are so slow on the draw for a good offensive lineman. Then, to mabie have the stinkin Jets beat us out for him would really hurt. Hopefully the FO will get on the ball and nab him, I think it is a mistake for us not to at least attempt to sign this guy.

it sounds like other teams are after him alot more than ours, i doubt we will get him

One more thing, one of his main considerations is if he starts. The agent said that Kendell is ok to start at guard but would prefer center. He acknowledge that all the teams are already locked up with their centers. Kendell would be a nice insurance but he has been injury prone the last couple of years, aka Mark Dixon.

Back
Top Bottom