Former Dolphins Coach Nick Saban... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Former Dolphins Coach Nick Saban...

Hayden Fox

Is it Sunday yet?
Club Member
Reaction score
....just made one of the worst coaching decisions I have witnessed in a long a time. Going for a 56 yard field goal with a frosh kicker leads to unreal return and a loss.

Totally unlike the conservative Saban to do as such.

Saban was totally outcoached by Gus Malzahn. Malzahn was intellectually superior to throughout this game compared to Nick Saban.

Nick Saban just played himself out of a national championship. Dynasty over.

Gus Malzahn is doing an amazing job.

I know this will be moved, but give this a chance to marinate around here for a bit. I still am hurt from Saban leaving the Fins at the alter.

Also his decision to go for it on 4th down instead of kicking the field goal to go up 10

....just made one of the worst coaching decisions I have witnessed in a long a time. Going for a 56 yard field goal with a frosh kicker leads to unreal return and a loss.

Totally unlike the conservative Saban to do as such.

Saban was totally outcoached by Gus Malzahn. Malzahn was intellectually superior to throughout this game compared to Nick Saban.

Nick Saban just played himself out of a national championship. Dynasty over.

Gus Malzahn is doing an amazing job.

I know this will be moved, but give this a chance to marinate around here for a bit. I still am hurt from Saban leaving the Fins at the alter.

Yeah and do you want to know what the SAD PART WAS ?? there field goal kicker done missed 2 from 23 and 30 some yards ..

What a great game and ending. Cry Nick Cry. I bet he will coach the Texas Longhorns next year.

Yeah and do you want to know what the SAD PART WAS ?? there field goal kicker done missed 2 from 23 and 30 some yards ..

it was a different kicker...

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

never seen a guy for it on fourth and 1, and bypass a 30 ish yarder, than put in a different kicker, and try a 57 yarder???

Loved it ... Best game I've seen all year.

Urban Meyer wins next week. Winston gets suspended. Urb wins another. Cannot make it up.

That looked like something that would happen to us lol...but nevertheless love to see that sack of **** lose like that :lol:

Also his decision to go for it on 4th down instead of kicking the field goal to go up 10
That was the dumber decision in my opinion. Could've been up two scores with five minutes left.

Dolphin fans after Bama lost
[video=youtube;xRvAAYjmqkE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRvAAYjmqkE[/video]

it was a different kicker...

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

never seen a guy for it on fourth and 1, and bypass a 30 ish yarder, than put in a different kicker, and try a 57 yarder???

But still if the first guy that was in there that done missed 2 FG from 20 some and 30 some AND MISSED and then put in a worse or 2nd string kicker to try a 57 yarder would be a complete NUtt lol , but yeah i told my wife that Little Nickie was thinking about Texas , lol

Back
Top Bottom