Former Fin WR Bess dealing with "serious family issue" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Former Fin WR Bess dealing with "serious family issue"

I'd be meeting up with Marry Jane to if they sent me from the Fins to the Browns but on a serious note I wonder if he is having back problems and he's relieving the pain.

Sounds like the family member is Mary Jane.

Looks like Nublar is right again. Photo of Davone Bess smoking a joint appeared on the internet. It's unfortunate that he's been corrupted since he left Miami. It could be that Rob Chudzinski is using the pic as an opportunity to (a) send a message of team discipline and (b) maybe get rid of Bess for underperforming.

Looks like Nublar is right again. Photo of Davone Bess smoking a joint appeared on the internet. It's unfortunate that he's been corrupted since he left Miami. It could be that Rob Chudzinski is using the pic as an opportunity to (a) send a message of team discipline and (b) maybe get rid of Bess for underperforming.

Corrupted? LOL, would you say the same thing if he had a pic of himself downing a pint of Guinness? The war on marijuana in this country is so ridiculous and disjointed. Now that the people are seeing that the War on Drugs is a losing effort that causes more harm than good, I think marijuana will be decriminalized and legalized nationwide within a decade. Especially now that Tobacco companies are seeing their profits take a nosedive, they need a new cash crop, and marijuana fits the bill because they can use their existing infrastructure to produce and distribute the product. Once those fat cats start lobbying FOR marijuana, instead of AGAINST it, it will be legalized.

And if you think Bess never toked during his time in Miami, I've got a blunt for you somewhere...

Corrupted? LOL, would you say the same thing if he had a pic of himself downing a pint of Guinness? The war on marijuana in this country is so ridiculous and disjointed. Now that the people are seeing that the War on Drugs is a losing effort that causes more harm than good, I think marijuana will be decriminalized and legalized nationwide within a decade. Especially now that Tobacco companies are seeing their profits take a nosedive, they need a new cash crop, and marijuana fits the bill because they can use their existing infrastructure to produce and distribute the product. Once those fat cats start lobbying FOR marijuana, instead of AGAINST it, it will be legalized.

And if you think Bess never toked during his time in Miami, I've got a blunt for you somewhere...

Yeah Davone Bess, the kid from a poor area of Oakland that went to college at Hawaii, has never smoked any pots in his life. That corruption isn't present in Miami. Miami is known for it's wholesome values and lack of drugs. And you're delusional if you think that the good people of America will ever let that life destroyer become legal.

Totally agree with your stance on pot, but Bess is a retard. Its one thing getting high, but its another posting it on your instagram when your an NFL receiver. Advertising you are breaking policy (or the law) to your employer and the rest of the world is irresponsible. period. He must just not want to play anymore, because to me, thats a guy looking to get suspended. Maybe the heart isn't in it anymore. In light of this, im glad he's gone and we have Gibson and Matthews.

1387576264screen_shot_20131220_at_45029_-1.png

1387576327screen_shot_20131220_at_45020_-1.png

Yeah Davone Bess, the kid from a poor area of Oakland

You'd think a poor kid from Oakland would appreciate being so fortunate and respect a good thing (his job) when its happening to him. Again, this isn't about pot. Its just a waste of talent...

Totally agree with your stance on pot, but Bess is a retard. Its one thing getting high, but its another posting it on your instagram when your an NFL receiver. Advertising you are breaking policy (or the law) to your employer and the rest of the world is irresponsible. period. He must just not want to play anymore, because to me, thats a guy looking to get suspended. Maybe the heart isn't in it anymore. In light of this, im glad he's gone and we have Gibson and Matthews.

Wow, he posted that for public consumption? When you become that complacent, it can't be good.

Instagram just recently released a feature to send private instragram photos to users. I have a feeling he might have been trying to send this to someone in that way and messed up. That being said, it is still stupid to do. I am no longer shocked by the levels of stupidity people fall to when it comes to sharing stuff on social media.

To be fair, we don't know what his family issue is... What if one of his kids or family members has cancer? What if he is going through a divorce? There are a lot of things that could put him through a depression where he just wants to self medicate in this way. To top it off, I think the trade really affected him. You could tell he loved Miami, and I doubt a guy from CA who went to college in Hawaii and spent several years in Miami would want to be stuck in CLEVELAND of all places. I just think he is probably going through a lot of things right now in his life that he is not in a good spot mentally. Hope he gets better because he seems to be a good guy and he did a lot for this franchise.

The only news about Davone Bess that matters is his stat line. One of the best moves Jeff Ireland made this offseason was moving on from him.

I like Bess and respected what he did for the Fins. However, this picture is not good judgement.

I have nothing but love for the guy. He came to our team with very little expectations and became one of the most reliable possession WRs. I really respect what the guy has accomplished. I hope he gets through this and continues to have success.

Back
Top Bottom