Former Fin WR Bess dealing with "serious family issue" | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Former Fin WR Bess dealing with "serious family issue"

Actually he probably posted that because he had to deal with WPA….Weeden Passing Accuracy...

Do they still suspend players for smoking pot in the NFL? Pot is legal in quite a few states. If they are suspended players, they need to change that dumb rule.

Still mad at Cleveland for poaching Tyms.

Miami could REALLY use a WR that is a threat. Man, with the coverages that Hartline and Matthews are seeing -- there are so, so many plays left on the field. Watch plays in the "all 22" option and it's eye-opening, the coverages that Hartline/Matthews often draw. A more talented WR in either of those spots is a mismatch almost every down.

Put an explosive, physical WR on this squad -- and same w. a TE -- and this offensive just became top 10 and playoff ready (if the OL can keep holding steady).

LD

Do they still suspend players for smoking pot in the NFL? Pot is legal in quite a few states. If they are suspended players, they need to change that dumb rule.

Yep. See Browner, Brandon.

I wonder if he is in Colorado :chuckle:. So how does the NFL drug policy work now that weed is legal in Colorado? Do the broncos have free reign to get mile high?

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP

Bess is already taking heat for some of the items in this photo just posted RT @davonebess We da real dons!

BeGcbnfIMAAHapR-1.jpg:large

I wonder if he is in Colorado :chuckle:. So how does the NFL drug policy work now that weed is legal in Colorado? Do the broncos have free reign to get mile high?

BeGcbnfIMAAHapR-1.jpg:large
At some point not only the NFL, but businesses with a no marijuana policy are going to either revise their policy or get challenged in court and be forced to amend their rules in Colorado, Washington and as each state jumps on the money train.

Bess has gone off the reservation. He always seemed to be level-headed when he was here, but in recent weeks his behavior on social media has been very odd.

He just tweets nonstop random stuff on rastafari, obscure rap lyrics or Beyoncé.

I love Rasta culture as much as the next guy, but there is something odd about the way Bess is spraying stuff all over twitter, with apparently no regard for his career.

Nate Ulrich ‏@NateUlrichABJ 4m

#Browns spokesman on Bess:"The team is aware of the photos and looking further into the situation and will deal with the matter internally."

Bess has gone off the reservation. He always seemed to be level-headed when he was here, but in recent weeks his behavior on social media has been very odd.

He just tweets nonstop random stuff on rastafari, obscure rap lyrics or Beyoncé.

I love Rasta culture as much as the next guy, but there is something odd about the way Bess is spraying stuff all over twitter, with apparently no regard for his career.

Agreed...over the past week I was wondering if he had kinda went off the deep end by all the odd stuff he suddenly started tweeting about. Sad...hope he get's things straightened back out.

Amazing, I had a completely different impression of him when he was with us. I always saw him as a hard working, level-headed guy.

Back
Top Bottom