Former Fins in playoffs | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Former Fins in playoffs

Hey I like to support most former Dolphins and hope they are playing and doing well (unless they are playing us) because it supports my long standing argument our issues and lack of success is because of our coaching or GM staff. Just think of the number of draft picks we have spent churning our roster when the players we had on the roster already were capable. These coaching changes and roster churnings are pretty much excuses for the current coaching staff blaming the former players for the teams lack of sucess. BS.

With the 9th overall pick in the 2006 draft the Miami Dolphins select Ted Ginn Jr.

Bust at number 9 but Ginn has put together a nice career. Still making plays in a playoff game in his 11th season. Not bad.

Best thing that ever happened to Ginn was us moving on from him. He seems to be in the playoffs every year.

Because other teams are using him for what he is. Where as Miami tried to make him something he wasn't.

Ginn has a roll, number 1 WR just wasn’t it. Seems like we always have that problem

Wallace
Ginn
Parker
Hartline
Nanee

#1 who’s not a #1
Forgot about the Hartline no 1 year(s). Dreadful.

I have no problem with Brees and Ginn who just scored but even moreso I'm rooting against any team with Jeff Ireland playing an influential role being successful.

SPielman got screwed here; would'nt mind The Vikings doing well

I dunno, spielman traded for Feeley, Lamar Gordon (a trade in which this site had a hard on the size of Dirk Digglers over) and Marty Booker.

Gordon was so bad I don’t know if he ever had more than a 3 yard run while here. This place was acting like we fleeced the Rams big time lol.

There is a reason why this good teams pick Ginn to fill a valuable spot. He helped 5 different team make the playoffs. No way we make it 08 without his plays.
I don’t recall if it was ‘08 but I was at the game in N.J. when he ran back to back kicks for TDs and Jason’s Taylor ran a long fumble return TD. Was awesome to witness 3 huge scores like that in person.

I dunno, spielman traded for Feeley, Lamar Gordon (a trade in which this site had a hard on the size of Dirk Digglers over) and Marty Booker.

Gordon was so bad I don’t know if he ever had more than a 3 yard run while here. This place was acting like we fleeced the Rams big time lol.
I think Gordon had exactly 3 yards and tore his knee at the same time. Not sure he ever played again after that. Some fleecing - a third string RB!

I think Gordon had exactly 3 yards and tore his knee at the same time. Not sure he ever played again after that. Some fleecing - a third string RB!

Well he hit more than 1 carry, thought he was in a couple games. Ran straight, got tackled. That was him in a nutshell. I’m telling you finhesven was acting like we got a star.

I don’t recall if it was ‘08 but I was at the game in N.J. when he ran back to back kicks for TDs and Jason’s Taylor ran a long fumble return TD. Was awesome to witness 3 huge scores like that in person.

It was 09. We beat the Rex lead Jets in a Thriller on Sunday night in Miami we’re Ginn best Revis for a long TD from Henne. Rex was pissed said they made our QB look like Dan Marino. Than we played them later on and the offense was complete garbage. Their defense dominated our offense only Ginn ran back 2 kicks and JT returned a fumble for a TD and spiked in on the Rex Ryan poster.

Ah yes reminiscing about the Ted Ginn days Fun fun.

Let’s not forget how bad he was when we were crushing the unbeaten Saints that same year.

With the 9th overall pick in the 2006 draft the Miami Dolphins select Ted Ginn Jr.

Bust at number 9 but Ginn has put together a nice career. Still making plays in a playoff game in his 11th season. Not bad.

Best thing that ever happened to Ginn was us moving on from him. He seems to be in the playoffs every year.
80 yarder today. Smh

Ginn is having a nice game today. He may not have been worth the #9 pick in the draft but he has put together a solid NFL career.

Back
Top Bottom