Forum issues using Google Chrome | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Forum issues using Google Chrome

SCLSU Mud Dogs

Foosball is the devil
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Wanted to see if anyone else had problems with this.

I all threads I'm interested in in new tabs. I used to be able to open probably 20 at a time. Now once I get to four or five, pages won't load and at the bottom of chrome it says "waiting for available socket."

This is the only site I've had issues with that, so I'm pretty certain it's the website that's having issues when multiple pages are being opened up.

I just switched to Firefox a few days ago. Chrome was only loading web pages like 50% of the time and was super slow when it did. Never got an available socket error though.

I just switched to Firefox a few days ago. Chrome was only loading web pages like 50% of the time and was super slow when it did. Never got an available socket error though.

I haven't had issues with chrome other than that, it's just strange. Like the forum doesn't let multiple pages to be opened by users to save bandwith. That's the only thing I can think of.

I haven't had issues with chrome other than that, it's just strange. Like the forum doesn't let multiple pages to be opened by users to save bandwith. That's the only thing I can think of.

I often have 4 or 5 FH tabs going at once. I dont think its a FH policy.

Its been slow on chrome lately I always just click new posts and never open multiple tabs

Back
Top Bottom