Forum versus Forum Fantasy Football Challenge

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by TheGreenTitan, Jun 28, 2010.

1. TheGreenTitan

TheGreenTitan Member

Okay, so I'm not a Dolphins fan, I'm a Jets fan. And I've come here with the purpose of presenting a challenge to this forum by way of a fantasy football league. First off let me say that this is not spam. I'm the lead moderator over at the New York Jets official forum. There are no costs involved and the competition is merely for bragging rights. The challenge will be for members of the Jets, Patriots, Bills and Dolphins forums to represent their forum in a fantasy football league to be held on the NFL website. If there are members of this forum who have participated in FF leagues before, and would like to represent this forum, please contact me through my profile here on this site. I have enabled member emailing to my personal email account. Be sure to include a way for me to respond to your inquiries.

While the rivalries and opinions within our division are strong, this invitation is made with the utmost respect, and I encourage us all to do our talking by way of playing a hard fought competition. I look forward to hearing from you. Once I do, we can hammer out the details.

The Green Titan
    Mod, New York Jets

2. TheGreenTitan

TheGreenTitan Member

Finally got a Dolphins fan from this forum to sign on but I need four more. Isn't there someone on here that wants to beat a Patriots or a Jets fan on Sunday :)

3. finintheburgh

finintheburgh teammates

with all the knowledge that is in here, nobody wants to take this guy up on his challenge? wheres the your pride, a jet comes in here and opens up a challenge and nobody respondes. shame ful.

by the way im in.so whose gonna take one of the 3 remaining spots

4. TheGreenTitan

TheGreenTitan Member

Finn, thanks for stepping up. I guess a lot of the fans on here are worried they won't be able to step up to the Jets and Patriots fans. i completely understand. I mean the Jets are a pretty tough crowd :)

5. Clipse

Clipse mediocrity sucks

Count me in as well.

6. PhinsPhan11

PhinsPhan11 Phins & Philly Sports

It sounds interesting.