Forum's Pre Season Surprise Player Picks? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Forum's Pre Season Surprise Player Picks?

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
We all picked players to surprise, picks who would have an impact, and others who should be gone. After 5 games, how has that changed? How many acorns did we find?
smilepng-1.jpg

Who did you expect to be good, and who now surprises you?

I'll start on my downside with Gates. I really thought he would help us this year.
sad-1.png

Don't think we found any acorns this year. We've got some guys who've been on the roster that are developing but I don't see any acorns.

I mentioned Misi in the preseason as one of my biggest surprises. Didn't think he'd get it done as a 4-3 OLB but he's getting it done.

Naanee was meant to look great in training camp so he has to be the biggest disappointment.

Tannehill has to be the biggest surprise, from projected third choice QB to top 20 QB in the league is quite an achievement.

Don't think we found any acorns this year. We've got some guys who've been on the roster that are developing but I don't see any acorns.

I mentioned Misi in the preseason as one of my biggest surprises. Didn't think he'd get it done as a 4-3 OLB but he's getting it done.

What about Miller, and Jones has made one hell of of leap?

What about Miller, and Jones has made one hell of of leap?
Miller hasn't done anything yet. He's played in two games this season.

Jones...we all read about him in camp reports for the last two years how he was getting interceptions and making plays...it's about time he showed it in a game.

Hartline...especially after hearing about the hell he went thru in the offseason. I mean how many people thought he'd be leading the NFL in receiving yards a quarter into the season???

Miller hasn't done anything yet. He's played in two games this season.

Jones...we all read about him in camp reports for the last two years how he was getting interceptions and making plays...it's about time he showed it in a game.

For a 4th round pick, I think Miller could qualify as an acorn. Jones is the #1 ranked safety in the NFL. I think that is showing a little something in games. :)

I thought Charles Clay was going to be a monster in this offense. Might be the biggest disappointment.

Plus, because Kevin Coyle was so good with DB's, I thought that Davis would take another step...instead he got bounced out of town.

Back
Top Bottom