found this on espn insider | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

found this on espn insider

Wallace758

Just one superbowl win just one
Reaction score

The Dolphins have time to develop a receiver behind Chris Chambers and Marty Booker, which explains why they value Jackson over Holmes. If Jackson is gone, the Dolphins will aggressively look to trade down in an attempt to gain back a pick in the second round. If stuck, Virginia Tech defensive back Jimmy Williams is rumored to be Miami's preference. Although some teams have Lawson graded out in the mid-first round, I'm told that the Dolphins consider it to be a reach.

i really want them to trade down..I think with this draft depth being excellent we could get the same player at 16 at 30...

Where was this on Insider? Do you have a link? Was there more to the article?

Wallace758 said:

The Dolphins have time to develop a receiver behind Chris Chambers and Marty Booker, which explains why they value Jackson over Holmes. If Jackson is gone, the Dolphins will aggressively look to trade down in an attempt to gain back a pick in the second round. If stuck, Virginia Tech defensive back Jimmy Williams is rumored to be Miami's preference. Although some teams have Lawson graded out in the mid-first round, I'm told that the Dolphins consider it to be a reach.

i really want them to trade down..I think with this draft depth being excellent we could get the same player at 16 at 30...

Yeah i kind of agree with that. Even though i like the idea of getting Lawson at 16 at this point it seems like it would be a reach.

Ok, do you have a link? I have been searching on ESPN Insider now for about 20 minutes and still can't find it.

Definitely rather trade down than take J. Williams.

Easy tough guy. I wasn't saying you made it up, but if you go to the INSIDER index page that story is no where to be found. Now that I went to the ESPN homepage I found it. Thx

Oboy said:
Easy tough guy. I wasn't saying you made it up, but if you go to the INSIDER index page that story is no where to be found. Now that I went to the ESPN homepage I found it. Thx

sorry about that..everyone has a short fuse on here..glad you found it though

I don't want Chad Jackson...

Willliams would be ok, but I wouldn't be thrilled....someone on the radio was circulating the rumor today that Williams might fall off the map because of a perceived attitude problem.

Back
Top Bottom