Fourth Round pick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fourth Round pick

SweetLou

Starter
Reaction score
So I'm curious. Who do u guys think we will pick in the fourth round? Any specific positions? I believe if the Harrington deal doesn't work out then we might have to draft a QB. Possibly Omar Jacobs or whoever is left. If the QB situation is stable I think we may go for a OLB or NT.

I think all future prospects that we take must have ideal size and bulk (i.e. Kevin Vickerson). We will never take a player that doesn't have competitive build. Nappy Roots, I'm sorry but that means no Stanley McClover.

Reply...

Some possibilities for round 4.......Mark Anderson DE/LB Alabama, Max Jean-Gilles OG Georgia, Gabe Watson DT Michigan, Ko Simpson S South Carolina, Rodrigue Wright DT Texas............all of these guys are highly rated and come from areas where Saban used to recruit for LSU or MSU.

PALMA said:
I think all future prospects that we take must have ideal size and bulk (i.e. Kevin Vickerson). We will never take a player that doesn't have competitive build. Nappy Roots, I'm sorry but that means no Stanley McClover.

hes going to play OLB for us. So his size is not a problem.

In the draft chat room most of us were hoping for Max Jean-Gilles. Most of us were surprised that he was available in the 3rd, now I'm hoping he's still there in the 4th.

KB21 was high on Mark Anderson.

Gabe Watson would also be exceptional value there.

I wouldn't be suprised if he traded out of 4...for a 5th and a 6th

:dolphins:

Although, what I would like to see...is the thing that the Eagles did...where to move up 6 spots in round 3...they just gave up a seventh...

I'd move up for Giles or Watson.

I say we use one of those 7th's to move up for Gabe Watson or Darnell Bing.

My draft rankings:
1.- QB Omar Jacobs
2.- C Mike Degory
3.- OT/G Max Jean-Gilles
4.- DT/LB/DE Gabe Watson
5.- DT/LB/DE Kai Parham

Note: its an insurance, if we dont get one of above, we go down the list..., its not that we are getting all those players in round 4...

I'd like Max Jean-Gilles.

I know that we don't need another DB, but i also like Will Blackmon from BC.

Back
Top Bottom