Fox, new "D" Coordinator? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fox, new "D" Coordinator?

Burke is our Defensive Coordinator. However, Gase loves coaches who he has previously worked with and John Fox gets 2 checkmarks from Denver and Chicago. I can see Gase signing him up as a Defensive consultant to independently evaluate the Dolphins roster and make recommendations. The NFL is all about networking and it could be viewed that Gase owes Fox after giving him opportunities at the Broncos and the Bears.

Last edited:
Super model wants to bear my child. Is there truth to this? Dont know...Im cool with it other than wife and going through the Big V already...stay tuned
Those are certainly obstacles you can hurdle aren't they?

john fox involved with this teams defense in ANY way shape or form is an upgrade over everything we have now combined.

cache_500_1_1_httpimagesdelcampe-staticnetimg_largeauction000131318029_001jpg.gif

As a lad, my mother insisted we go to Hardees once a week in order to obtain these things...

Gase's inexperience here again. Was in a rush to hire and fire. if he let the postseason play out, could have had better experienced coaches in Haley and Fox.

Gase's inexperience here again. Was in a rush to hire and fire. if he let the postseason play out, could have had better experienced coaches in Haley and Fox.

First you'd have to get them HOF QB's.

Yeah, I mean the Bears run in the playoffs was quite impressive...amazing we were able to hire other coaches from that staff during that time...

Back
Top Bottom