Fox Sports Power Rankings! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fox Sports Power Rankings!

don't beleive some idiot who thinks the Jills are a top 5 team

17 year olds have great analysis.

Alright, I've loved the Bills my entire life. But not even I think that they are a top 5 team. If we go .500 then I'll be more than happy. Losman will struggle, his mechanics worry me. Even with Evans and Moulds defenses will put 8 men in the box to stop McGahee. I think Losman will be able to deal with this after the first half of the season or so, but that's the hardest part of our year (we only play one team who went over .500 in our first 5 games or so). I'm still not convinced that Gandy is ready to be a LT. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think I will be. We can all take solace though, knowing that even if we go 6-10 we'll still finish above Miami this year (defensive players who don't fit in Saban's scheme, QB problems, O-line that is at best as good as ours NOT GOOD!). We have some questions they have conundrums. I'll worry about them in two years.

As much as I want to be a homer, putting the Bills and Jets ahead of the Steelers is a little odd.

Also, the Eagles are in the ****ter this year and the Colts will be better.

BZ

BwanaZulia said:
As much as I want to be a homer, putting the Bills and Jets ahead of the Steelers is a little odd.

BZ
Agreed

The Jets and Bills are both a little high, ahead of the Falcons, Steelers, Ravens.....?

But we got 3 teams from the AFCE in the top 6, thats cool.

BwanaZulia said:

BZ
most bills fans agree that we were ranked way too high. But that's what we're here for, I enjoy Miami fans whine for not getting any respect. :lol:

Justasportsfan said:
most bills fans agree that we were ranked way too high. But that's what we're here for, I enjoy Miami fans whine for not getting any respect. :lol:
we will get respect don't you worry, it's gonna hurt you but remember, don't cry on Oct.9th or on Dec. 4th

nick1 said:
we will get respect don't you worry, it's gonna hurt you but remember, don't cry on Oct.9th or on Dec. 4th

I'll be too ****faced from a blow-out win to remember.

That dude should be fired for his stupid predictions. He must not follow football all that much with them patheic rankings.

It's just preseason rankings. Not a big deal. But Buffalo did win 8 out of their last 10 games. That's pretty good.

Attention: Morons ,

Pre-Season rankings are partially based on how well your team finished off the season. Thus why the Bills are ranked so high. They went 6-1 in their last 7 games ... and won 8 out of their last 10.

This is also why the Chargers are still ranked so high. They lost to the Jets only because their kicker missed a field goal.

This is also why the Panthers are ranked so high. They didnt have a good year but they finished out winning 6 of their last 8 games.

This is also why the Chiefs are ranked somewhat high. They didnt have a good year but they finished out winning 4 of their last 5 games.

Are you starting to understand?

DaQuixlet said:
Attention: Morons ,

Pre-Season rankings are partially based on how well your team finished off the season. Thus why the Bills are ranked so high. They went 6-1 in their last 7 games ... and won 8 out of their last 10.

This is also why the Chargers are still ranked so high. They lost to the Jets only because their kicker missed a field goal.

This is also why the Panthers are ranked so high. They didnt have a good year but they finished out winning 6 of their last 8 games.

This is also why the Chiefs are ranked somewhat high. They didnt have a good year but they finished out winning 4 of their last 5 games.

Are you starting to understand?

Gee, thanks for the lecture DaQuicklick.

How do all us morons figure things out without referring to your scolding diatribe for direction.

Now, back to the topic.

I agree, the Bills and Jets are rated high, but I wouldn't be suprised to see one of these teams among the top 5 1/2 way through the season.

Two other teams that I believe are not well placed are the Fins and the Falcons.

From the little I've seen, I think, barring injuries, Miami will be a bit of a surprise, giving teams who underestimate them a bit more than they can handle. I would say at least 6 wins for them as a dark horse making ground late in the season. Tampa Bay, N.O., Atlanta, Cleveland, Jets, Tennessee could all be after bye week victories. and maybe the opener against Denver as well, but who knows, you could take one form the Pats again too.

I may get a lot of flak for this, but I think Vick is highly over rated and aside from the daring-do with his legs (which will get him another one broken again before too long), he hasn't got a lot going for him. His accuracy isn't very good, despite his arm, and I don't think he has the presence of mind to stay in the pocket and make a play against any possable threat.

Perhaps Mora and company can stabalize him, but unless he makes up the yards in the passing game, without Vicks rushing, Atlanta is a middle of the pack team and it would'nt surprise me to see them 4th in their division behind New Orleons or Tampa Bay.

Back
Top Bottom